• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how can i make my high feel different?

almighty177

Greenlighter
lately I've been having to smoke out my window since I've moved, and things just don't feel like they should. i get paranoid and lonely and i need a way to relax and chill for a bit, do you think a change of scenery could help?

get a vape, less chance of the smell being detected and you will still get mega stoned. Find a bush spot or someplace nice and scenic close by?

Smoking alone and being worried about the smell always ruined my high for me. Maybe find some friends to smoke with and I agree on finding a nice area near you where you can indulge without as much worry.

There isn't much you can do about feeling lonely, except find some friends to smoke with, or get yourself a S/O.

In terms of the paranoia of smoking wherever you are, there are a few things you can do.

Go for a walk in a secluded area and smoke up, get nicely toasted and then go back to your placed an relax.

As pole driver said, get a vape, there will still be some smell, but if you positioned a fan blowing out your window and positioned yourself infront of it, it would get rid a lot of the smell.

There is the old dryer sheet method. Small bong, small bowl, rip the bowl in one and blow it through a tube with some dryer sheets. Never personally tried, or had to try it, but I heard to some degree it works. Though all in all, even if you still do any of it, there is still going to be that lingering thought in your mind that there still may be a smell. So I reckon your best bet would be to smoke outside the room and chill inside it. If that's your perogative.

Sounds like you're just going through a bit of a blue time. So smoking as enjoyable as it can be, just isn't giving you the same enjoyment as other parts of your life aren't in sync. Maybe look at getting some activities going, getting out etc... Cannabis enhances thoughts/feelings, if you feel good, cannabis has the ability to enhance that. If you feel lonely and paranoid of getting caught, cannabis will also enhance those feelings... you get the drift.

Hope you figure it all out OP.

When staying at my parent's place, I used to smoke at the window. Until someone noticed the smell... Then I couldn't do it anymore because it made me paranoïd.

Now when I go back there, I find myself a nice and calm place outside (in the garden, in the nature), smoke there and go back home to chill (I just make sure to wash my hands and teeth so noone notices). So much better! The stress of thinking someone could notice the smell just ruined the experience and it was just a waste of weed IMO. Going outside also changes the setting and thus can make the high feel different. A lot happens in nature, and you could be less likely to feel lonely. That is, if you don't live in town... If you live in town, there are parks, but I don't like them, since smoking in the presence of strangers makes me paranoïd.

You could put some music on, if you don't already. Music that makes you feel comfortable. Also smoking with a few close friends is very enjoyable.

Last edited:
Just smoke outside. Either in your yard if you have one, or in a nearby place that you can easily walk to.

Vapor does not smell as much as burning herb/hash does, and the high can be more relaxing and mellow.

Do you have any friends that you can smoke herb with?

what are you wanting from your smoking experience? what is the source of your paranoia? (from my extensive experience a sneaky smoke out the window is a nightmare, either consult your house mates and explain you like to smoke weed and why, and ask them if they are cool with you smoking inside. even if they say no, they will probably allow you too out back. Then you can be as blazed as you want without worrying if they notice).

nobody here will be able to help you, identify the problems, formulate solutions and reach a point where you are comfortable

Getting high outside of your place some time is not convenent or practical . So what I say to you is to go into bathroom & blow exhale in to vent fan or you can take handheld small fan (put batteries in it ) & turn on next to your mouth when you blow exhale out the window. You can also go in to closet & smoke in there . When you are done, close door & hang car freshner in there for some hours until the smell go away . You can not do this if you are paranoided or fearful of other people smelling it or else it does ruin the high that you get . Smoke with clear mind & do not concern if others smell it .. ;)