• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how can i make lorazepam stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
these must be the weakest benzo goin imho ive taken 3mg an i dont feel jack shit an its not cuz of tollerance. so ive got like 10 of thes lorazes left plus in my stash pregablin 300mg an gabapentin 300mg would either of these potenitate em an make em feel stronger! any tips tricks i could try would be great

Be careful with Lorazepam; it's highly probable you're going to get anterograde amnesia before you get the desired effect. At least that's my experience with the stuff. It's not alpraz, that's for sure.

Benzos are pretty safe to mix with gabapentin and pregablin, just bear in mind that you might black out something fierce, so be mindful of behavioral toxicity.

these must be the weakest benzo goin imho ive taken 3mg an i dont feel jack shit an its not cuz of tollerance. so ive got like 10 of thes lorazes left plus in my stash pregablin 300mg an gabapentin 300mg would either of these potenitate em an make em feel stronger! any tips tricks i could try would be great

not a trick but a tip....get something else
if you seriously need to potentate the shit out of something then its prob not worth it. think the gaba or the preg would be a better choice on their own

Any substances that would actually potentiate Lorazepam through metabolic process will be easily locatable and identifiable through Google and Wikipedia. Unfortunately, we don't encourage threads that are explicity about how to get the most intoxicated off of a given drug. We understand the nature of recreational drug use, it's just not something that we want to have proliferate here on the forums.

For that reason, I'm going to close this. As I said, Google should have all of the answers you're looking for. But, you're not going to find anything easily attainable that will potentiate your Lorazepam (Ativan) in a meaningful way.

If you're chasing a high with lorazepam, you're barking up the wrong tree. From what we can be scripted in the US, it seems like temazepam and midazolam are the only benzos that reliably produce euphoria. All the "euphoria" that is felt by people taking Lorazepam, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, etc. are usually the euphoria felt from finally feeling a manageable level of anxiety rather than a debilitating one. That kind of relief from anxiety can be divine.

Benzos are extremely powerful tools; if you take that same tool and overuse it or abuse it in a chase for intoxication or euphoria, you WILL end up getting burned by ending up with a nasty benzo addiction. Just read around BL or Erowid (highly recommended) for a bit, you'll learn all you need to about the shitshow that is physical benzo dependence and how horrible it could be.

i suppose that what im going to say won't make it stronger per se, but smoking cigarettes actually interferes with lorazepam's action - so if you smoke, don't smoke and your loraz will be a lot stronger

i'm not sure if smoking effects any others benzos but i know for a fact it says on my lorazepam leaflet that smoking makes it less effective
funfact

^Yes, something about certain substances in tobacco smoke speeding up the metabolism of many benzos due to the induction of certain CYP enzymes via its metabolism of nicotine and its harmala MAO-B inhibitors. I am not sure about this, please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Regardless, OP, the point still stands: benzos are tools, not toys. Trying to get all fucked up on them and chasing their almost non-existent "recreational" potential is only going to cause you months of misery down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.