• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How can i make codeine high last longer and why is dhc so mild

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never garnered much effect from the various methods of potentiating opiates/opioids, personally. Don't bother trying anymore, but ymmv, there's a myriad threads regarding the subject. As far as dihydrocodeine, I'm pretty sure I've never taken any, but it seems to be rather weak, much like codeine. I never bothered with codeine much either, my first exposure to opioids was hydrocodone, and upon immediately falling in love with it, my abuse only went upward, to oxy and other more powerful pharms, before lessened availability/rising ceased to jibe with n tolerance. That led to heroin, and here we are today.

We aren’t here to help you get high. This is a harm reduction forum, our main focus is helping people use drugs in the least harmful way they can.

There isn’t much you can do to boost the codeine high, you would need a drug that is an enhancer of the cyp2d6 liver enzyme to promote the production of morphine from codeine in your body. Those drugs are exceedingly rare and it’s doubtful you’d be able to find them. Both codeine and dihydrocodeine are weak opioids so their effects are going to be subtle in nature and no amount of tricks or high dosing is gonna change that.

We aren’t here to help you get high. This is a harm reduction forum, our main focus is helping people use drugs in the least harmful way they can.
There isn’t much you can do to boost the codeine high, you would need a drug that is an enhancer of the cyp2d6 liver enzyme to promote the production of morphine from codeine in your body. Those drugs are exceedingly rare and it’s doubtful you’d be able to find them. Both codeine and dihydrocodeine are weak opioids so their effects are going to be subtle in nature and no amount of tricks or high dosing is gonna change that.

^ Thank you, falsifiedhypothesi. OP, please take a minute and review our forum guidelines pinned to the top of the page. Both Keif and I have told you this in your previous threads. Many questions can be answered by using our forum search engine.

We have lots of threads on codeine potentiation. Here are a few to get you started:

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/507954-Codeine-potentiation-and-synergy-thread

http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/534200-The-Ultimate-Opiate-Potentiation-Thread-v2.0

www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/625130-is-there-anything-u-can-take-to-potentiate-codeine

Yes, thank you Falsified. I'm in agreement that this is a "How do I get higher thread". It was very nice of you to provide the OP with these linkes! I would have been much more cold...

Status
Not open for further replies.