• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids How can I make a stable solution from GHB?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
I once bought 10gr of GHB in a sticky powder form and when I got it, I took it out of the ziplock and the next day when I woke up it al had evaporated and covered my room with snow. Litterally everything was covered with it. I was like wtf? Didn't know what it was so I tried snorting some with no succes offcourse so I cleaned everything up quik but my questions are, how can I turn liquid GHB into this powder form? And how do I make it a stable compound so it doesn't go snowing in mid july? Can I simply evaporate the liquid with a low heat without harming the potency and remain with a concentrate of GHB? And how could you stabilize it?

Bizar the snow thing happening. My first GHB orders were also the powder form and it would contract moisture from the air. It would turn liquid in humid conditions when some was left in open air. But I live in what basicly is wetland. Dry dessert air probably wouldn't do that to your G. That why the evaperation seems a weird phenomena. Could it have been a draft?

But my later selfmade GHB , using GBL as precursor, ended up as a liquid. You can make this quite concentrated. Using less water. But I just used an ammount that would make doses easily measureable. Found this form ideal for dosing. You could turn it into powder but as the powder is hygroscopic you are just making it way more difficult. Why not use it as it is?

There is no way to stop it from absorbing moisture, it will turn into a liquid eventually (if you live where it is humid, it will turn very quickly). I don't think pills are going to be possible.

GHB sodium salt is very hygroscopic, it's best to dissolve it to a known concentration ASAP when you get a dry powder.