• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos how can i IV Flurazepam aka Dalmane

totach

Bluelighter
I don't get it I thought since it is water soluble I would mix it with water and walla instant mix draw and shoot but nope all I got once mixed with water is all nasty gooey shit in a spoon. Even when I try sublingual first of all it tastes like shit like 100 times worse then xanax and methadone combined sublingual. So what am I doing wrong? how can I prep Flurazepam for injection. I know CaptianHeroin has written about shooting a few mg of this back in the day but didn't say how he prepped it so if someone can please give me a step by step on how to do it id greatly appreciate it. I specifically asked the doc for this and gave up my halcion script for a flurazepam script just to try to shoot it so plz guys help me out I tried googling it but couldn't find much help. By the way these are the 30mg blue capsules thanx.

The fillers and binders in the pills result in that gooey consistence and they are also the reason why you should never inject pills. Especially with Benzos the risks are just not worth it.
Just take them sublingually for a faster onset even if they taste bad. Better than risking your limbs/life.

Maybe the Case studies thread with lots of horrific examples of health problems from shooting pills/drugs will deter you:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/445570-Case-Studies-(It-could-happen-to-YOU-)

Flurazepam isn't very water soluble... dunno where you got the idea you can inject it.

Actually seiko i would appreciate if you did some research first before responding to a thread
Flurazepam and midazolam are two of the most water soluble benzos
Now if someone can pmeaae give me some info that has experiance with shooting flurazepam please tell me how you did it

Even Captain Heroin mentioned in his thread that he did not find IV to be as effective as orally dosing it.
Why do you want to inject it if the few reports about this ROA are bad, quoting "dilated_pupils" from the same thread here:

I was very much disappointed with all this I was hoping to get a little buzz possibly or at least feel the effects of the benzo itself, which I think I may be feeling but it's very subtle. Oh well now everyone else who ever wants to know what shooting flurazepam is like on a larger scale can understand how it works. The liquid is just too thick (even after adding tons of water) and when I was using my filter it just wouldn't filter through enough to actually go into the syringe. It was a waste

Flurazepam freebase isn't water soluble and I don't know why you'd expect it to be, just like midazolam base? Needs to be made into a salt or dissolved in acid solutions to have good solubility.

Thtas the thread i was talking about
The reason i wanna.shoot.it. is cuz i dont really get much outa benzos n the dope.right now is kinda weak so i figured maybe i can shoot some dope with some flurazepam n the combo would b a bit better
I dont expect anything crazy but i would like that stumbling feeling ppl r talking about
But i tried once like i said and i managed to.get like 30cc in the rig n used that to mix with my.dope.n didnt really feel anything
I guess im.fighting a loosing battle with this flurazepam i thought it would b easy i shoulda stuck with my.halcion

If you have dalmane capsules and it is the hcl as it usually is u can mix it with water and filter it.
Not a great rush or anything but people do it in Ireland a lot to add a bit more oomph to the h.

Midazolam needs an acid to make it water soluble at concentrations suitable for iv.

Can you inject halcion? Any use?

Na no use in shooting halcion tbh tho i havent tried due to the low water solubility

I've plugged flurazepam before and it works pretty good. Empty the capsules and add 5ml of water. stir it up and and let it sit for a few minutes. Then pull the water into your syringe(obv needleless) and plug away!

By the way seiko im sorry for being rude when in one of my posts i get like that when.im banged up sometimes and then apologise when im clean ;)
Crest ive never plugged anything before and tbh not quite comfertable doing it but thanks for the reply and advice
I dont have anymore intentions of continuing trying to iv this shit so thanx to evreyone who posted

I have never had Dalmane but i have had vials of Valium and Ativan meant for IM/IV use. I hate to disappoint you but IV benzos don't give you any rush and they don't really hit you harder. The only real difference is the speed of onset. With Ativan i shot 8mg's of the stuff and got absolutely nothing out of it that i wouldn't already get orally. With Valium i shot maybe 20mg's at a time and again it just kicked in faster.

Dalmane is water soluble but i have heard that Dalmane is shit no matter what way you use it. Benzos have as high a oral bioavailability as you are going to get so you really aren't gaining anything by IVing Dalmane. If anything it will just fuck your veins up so just eat them.

I've just ived 30mg of dalmane no bother & found it just as strong as taking it orally. It mixed beautifully with sterile water, I added a bit of citric & heated it up a bit, had no problems with it going gooey it paste like & it did not clog the needle. I'll be doing it again for sure. Faster onset then taking it orally. :)

I snort this stuff quite often. Don't IV this. Even snorting it is kinda dumb. It burns my nose so bad, but I don't care.