• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How can I get my track marks to clear in 24 hours?

I absolutely must reregister. Absolute must. My veins roll and I can miss an entire 60 unit shot and not feel it til hours later. (I started shooting up when I was overweight) Unless you're skinny, you aren't feeling or seeing that miss. It has saved me so many times.
I understand the difficulty of rolling veins, but I still stand behind the never re-registering method for vein care. With rolling veins you can leave the tourniquet on as long as you applied it correctly meaning tight enough for blood to flow in but not out. Also when registering only pull the plunger out slow and minimal and if you register is good then inject at a slower speed, pushing it in too fast will cause it to roll. Also if you applied your tourniquet too tight when you release it after you have registered it can cause the veins to "jump" and can cause a miss.

I understand the difficulty of rolling veins, but I still stand behind the never re-registering method for vein care. With rolling veins you can leave the tourniquet on as long as you applied it correctly meaning tight enough for blood to flow in but not out. Also when registering only pull the plunger out slow and minimal and if you register is good then inject at a slower speed, pushing it in too fast will cause it to roll. Also if you applied your tourniquet too tight when you release it after you have registered it can cause the veins to "jump" and can cause a miss.
We will just have to agree to disagree.

I absolutely must reregister. Absolute must. My veins roll and I can miss an entire 60 unit shot and not feel it til hours later. (I started shooting up when I was overweight) Unless you're skinny, you aren't feeling or seeing that miss. It has saved me so many times.
this made me cringe not gonna lie, your veins are like mine, which is the reason i don't iv anything because i once missed 3 times in a row and ended up with a small abcess that i treated with a warm compress, and it went away rather quickly bad times.

this made me cringe not gonna lie, your veins are like mine, which is the reason i don't iv anything because i once missed 3 times in a row and ended up with a small abcess that i treated with a warm compress, and it went away rather quickly bad times.
When I first started, I had many misses because my hands shake, I have poor coordination and I was pretty big so I couldn't tell. Also, my size made it easy to slip out of the vein because the needle wasn't long enough. Now I have to reregister, because I am not missing again and to keep nerves calm.

Warm compression and a nice tight ace bandage are great for misses. Something about it being snug helped a lot.

When I first started, I had many misses because my hands shake, I have poor coordination and I was pretty big so I couldn't tell. Also, my size made it easy to slip out of the vein because the needle wasn't long enough. Now I have to reregister, because I am not missing again and to keep nerves calm.

Warm compression and a nice tight ace bandage are great for misses. Something about it being snug helped a lot.
What do you IV if you don't mind me asking?

ah, atleast its not opiates =p ah how i was tempted to shoot some dilaudid the other day but my better judgement won that one, plus the fact that id probably have missed since my veins don't like needles all that much and dance around

ah, atleast its not opiates =p ah how i was tempted to shoot some dilaudid the other day but my better judgement won that one, plus the fact that id probably have missed since my veins don't like needles all that much and dance around
Probably best you didn't :(