• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How can I get my track marks to clear in 24 hours?

Kaylacoheed

Greenlighter
It seems like it takes forever for my track marks to clear up, even with neosporin. Anyone know any tips to get them to heal faster?

Aloe vera exctract works wonders for healing topical wounds.. Long sleeves are always an option, when in a bind. GL!

- Hopeless Soul

say you donated blood at a blood bank...easy peasy
i agree with aloe vera extract
dont clean an area with alcohol post injection as itll scar the hell out of it only clean before
find a smaller gauge will work as well to reduce the size the mark

better yet find a diff place to IV so it isnt easily visible

Overnight nothing but cover up Neosporin and ad ointment might help but not that easy in my friend swims experience however depending on how desperate you are I've heard of burning over in times of desperation but it usefull to donate also spray tan in a can works magic

To the OP,

You can't, unless you count covering them up with concealer.

I would get some stuff called BIO oil. It won't change them overnight, but it will help them heal better.

I agree with the concealer and personally find the best quality for the lowest price is the "cover everything" concealer in the compact design by ELF.

It seems like it takes forever for my track marks to clear up, even with neosporin. Anyone know any tips to get them to heal faster?

Yeah there is nothing that is going to "heal" your track marks in 24 hours, hell it would take at least a good week or longer. Your only option is to try and cover them up. Long sleeves are your only option. Though if your trying to hide it from your Mom (I am assuming its your Mom as most Heroin addicts are dependent upon their mothers) she will probably know something is up and if its a hot day and you have long sleeves on she will know what's up and demand to see your arms, so i guess just hope its cold outside lol. Though if your a girl or know a girl you could try using make-up - like some kind of cover-up make up or something? (Obviously i know nothing about make-up)....

Yeah I was in an IOP class last summer and I couldn't wear long sleeves in 90 degree weather all the time. People notice that Shit. Lol. So my buddy I was staying with found some shit in his mom's make up drawer, and said dude try this, it will hide your tracks cuz it is the color of your skin. It worked.

I agree with the concealer and personally find the best quality for the lowest price is the "cover everything" concealer in the compact design by ELF.

Ive heard about ELF concealer. It's also called the "IT NEVER HAPPENED" Kit.

Rubbing Aloe Vera on your skin, anything with Vitamin E I believe will make scars less noticable. I seriously doubt it will do anything in 24 hours though. Your best bet in my personal opinion would be to get some cover-up make-up of some sort and make ur marks blend in with the rest of your skin. Other than that you're kinda SOL

Use a stick/liquid concealer, green and then a peach color on top of the green and then liquid concealer that matches your skin tone and on top use a setting powder or powder foundation that again, matches your skin tone. Less is more.

Here is a handy dandy concealer color cheat sheet if your tracks are more than just bruised and swollen.
  • Green: redness and broken capillaries
  • Blue/Lavender: sallowness
  • Pink/Peach: darkness, dullness and blue veins, particularly in fair skin
  • Yellow: dullness, particularly in olive skin tones
  • Orange/Red: darkness on skin tones deeper than medium

At night after you've made it through your day with nobody asking why you have makeup on your arms, use arnica gel for bruising and aloe for irritation or A&D cream... Once they heal use a scar cream or continue using something w Vitamin E to lighten the scars up.

It absolutely takes forever darling. But my best advice is PURE victim E oil. It's like 4,500 UT of vitamin e. Cause vitamin E is the vitamin that stimulates skin growth. Rome wasn't built in a day, take some time but that is your BEST and QUICKEST option ? I promise haha

14584This can keep the bruises away. Big chain grocery stores carry in the pharmacy section. I typically bang 3/4 gram even slightly above a gram daily. I usually try to inject twice a day for vein health. I almost quit meth completely because I couldn't stomach the idea of not being able to wear sleeve less shirts during the summer months until I came across this product and haven't had to worry about the marks. Assuming that you're practicing proper IV procedures as in using a tourniquet and pulling it before you administrating the shot, keeping bevel up the entire time. Also pulling the needle out with the exact angle as you entered the vein. I never just shove it in fast as I can but NEVER RE-REGISTER, your only closing those veins up. #1 Alcohol injection site the swiping with a downward motion only. Find a vein, stick the vein with a small small air air bubble you left at top if the rig. Once you register and confident you have the vein pull your all stuff, when you have injected all of your dope you simply pull needle out and apply sight pressure with cotton all while not bending your elbow then and grab that arincare gel massage lightly and your welcome

e27ea8839c0297b8cde0791f0cf59d4e.jpg