• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How Big Do Plants Have to Be to Make Hash?

CousinCocaine

Bluelighter
So a few weeks ago I planted seeds I found in the bottom of one of my bags, never actually thought they'd grow. While walking through the woods earlier I stumbled across a patch of 5-6 2-3ft tall plants. I was excited at first, but then I realized I chose where to plant them while super stoned and they aren't hidden well at all, not to mention I know nothing about this. It's most likely just a matter of time before they're discovered and there's not really anywhere better to put them. I can't bare to see them go to waste so I'm looking for quick ways to turn them into something I can use.

-Are they hey big enough? If not how long do I have to wait?

-What's the best method to use for a beginner?

-Approximately how much can I get from that many plants?

Thanks in advance I'm really excited about potentially getting to make something I can use from this accidental crop lol

EDIT: if I can't make hash from them is there anything else that these would work for? Also I think I forgot to mention I think some if not all have started to flower

I don't know shit about growing but I would least try to chop them up and cook them in butter or something! Hahahahaha
The worst that could happen is it's not very strong stuff.

it's not a matter of size but a matter of how mature the trichromes are. The hash will reflect the bud. If you don't like smoking the bud turning it to hash wont do much. Making hash does not change the compounds.

How much you will get from each plant depends on the size and how well it is grown. If there aren't any buds on the plant it will likely make mediocre has at best. Probably better to try and make edibles if anything.

Maybe try transplanting them to a safer location if possible, if not I wouldn't waste my time with plants that haven't even developed. Cannabis puts out different ratio of cannabinoids as the plant develops.

Making hash

Height doesnt matter.. You want good quality bud.to make hash oil , your going to need alot about quarter pound to make a few onces of hash.

As everyone before said your going to get a mediocre at best yield and the actual resin will probaly be pretty poor. Good hash is made from only the finest plants that produce the most resin (active trichomes) making hash from bad weed will just accentuate the poor quality of the weed. Some of the outdoor hashmakers i know grow their plants easily around 6 ft lol they're literally trees.