• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How bad will I kick

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
Basically after a long time I have been only on kratom until the last two weeks where I've dropped oxy daily 20-50 mg about 8-10 days in a row. I've got a super important event coming up so I'm going to save a piece for the night before just in case. I know about kindling and I've never returned like this for so many days in a row over the past entire year. I know normally someone wouldn't get withdrawal from two weeks of use, but my body totally remembers. I don't want to get my hands on more just stating. I'm about to go back to only kratom for a couple of days but worried I screwed myself and that kratom isn't going to cut the withdrawal at this point. Depressing since I've made so much progress on not doing this kind of behavior and reliving the glory days :( Expecting to feel depression and lethargy. In the past I'vedefinitely felt withdarawls from returning even 2-3 days in a row. How have people felt when they've returned like this?I kindling based on alot of factors during previous use if you've done it regularly at one point in your life?

Last edited:
how long were you on kratom at what dose, what did you take prior to that?

you know your body better than anyone else, u've been here before i think you have a fair idea how u'll go. to answer your question though, over a week of around 30mg oxy on average a day... i don't think it'll be that bad, you know it's not going to be a fun few days, possibly a week maximum id say by day 5 the worst is behind you. take your high dose kratom, a benzo for a short period if you can and if you smoke weed smoke weed and try to relax as best you can. if you have someone you trust give them that piece of oxy or whatever you have so you don't take it in a moment of weakness. relapses happen to everyone, don't beat yourself up. is it oxycodone or oxymorphone?

physically i always felt pretty average but mentally id beat myself up much more. guilt, anger, depression, anxiety and i'm guessing you feel a similar kind of way? don't let it beat you, don't let it get you down u've done it before u'll do it again. don't get anymore oxy, stick with it and get back on the kratom.

keep us posted.

Kratom 8-12 g a day. Before that, 20-50 mg oxy every day for a year and a half to two years. It's been disturbing that each time a drop oxy now it feels significantly more pleasurable than the last dose. I can feel minor withdrawals already between doses, generally spaced out like I remember daily use does, etc. It's like it's amazing all over again like the first year. This is so wonderfully evil. I can't remember a week that's been this good.

The entirety of last year on only kratom I was generally depressed, and anxious. When I started taking painkillers again a couple of days in a row it's like my brain finally went back to normal after all that time. I can't imagine opiate withdrawal lasts mentally an entire year. But honestly I'm starting to think it really does if not longer. I can't believe the entire time I just thought life sucked. Turns out I was going through PAWS for THAT long.