• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How bad is it to plug meth?

floatingaround

Bluelighter
So what I want to know is how bad meth is for your bowels when you plug it with water. Also, how bad is it for your stomach lining when you drink the solution instead of plugging it? I automatically assume either of these methods is less harmful then smoking, snorting, or IV. My friend (who dosent have the greatest knowledge on drugs) seems to think it would seriously fuck up your bowels or stomach lining.. I've done a search and can't find any strong evidence as to how bad it is.

Thanks.

Plugging or oral meth are much safer ROA's then smoking, shooting, or snorting. They are very effective too.

Respectfully, your friend doesn't really know what he's talking about. Plugging amphs is the safest ROA after oral. That said, plugging anything on a regular basis is gonna hurt the tissue in your rectum because it was made to function as an exit hole, not as a sponge for various substances so don't turn it into a habit. Additionally plugged Meth has a higher bioavailability than oral or nasal so lower your dose by 50% and go up as needed.

yeah plugging amps is great - your post just triggered me!

it's quite safe (compared to IV/smoking) just don't rip your ass tissue or something and don't ram a syringe up there or do something stupid by mistake, read the guides first! You can damage your butt but just be careful and don't rush yourself while doing it, takes lots of patience.

Beware that if you have never plugged before you REALLY want to check the <a href="http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/654212-Official-Plugging-Rectal-Administration-Megathread" target="_blank">Plugging Megathread</a>
I am unfortunate in that I have plugged amphetamines several times in my life and recently was greatly disappointing in wasting 40 out of 150 of my desoxyn on a botched absorption.. Make SURE you bowels are COMPLETELY EMPTY!!!

I'd consider plugging to be the ideal route for clandestine methamphetamine. Dexamphetamine plugged gives an almost sudden, warm effect without the jittery component insufflating seems to offer.

If I were to pick up an interest in crystal I'd say rectal dosing would be my no. one choice as far as ROA's.

You're teeth and lungs will thank your asshole later.

I have plugged generic adderall (D/L-amphetamine) about 10 times now. I feel the onset a lot faster than just oral ROA. When plugging I use a Monoject oral syringe with catheter tip (I get them from my work) and use a bit of lube to clear my bowels. Clearing the bowel is directly related to absorption of the drug and thus the quality of your high and duration of your high. I fill a cup with sterile water and inject 10ml syringe into the bowel three times while laying on my side on the ground. Wait about 4-5 min and then get on the toilet and push. This should evacuate your bowel fairly well. Then use a glove and lube to insert the pill or parachute past the rectal sphincter muscle and into the bowel. Its about 3 inches long (almost as long as your finger). Then wait about 20-40 minutes for onset of drug. I am very high right now because of a successful plug today. It lasts longer and doesn't mess up your stomach, small/large intestine. If you have seborrheic dermatitis you should not use oral ROA because it helps grow candida albicans yeast and will give you an outbreak on your face/neck/where ever. Use sublingual/Rectal ROA's instead. This will solve your problem. Good luck! and don't forget to take your L-tyrosine, vitamin B complex and L Phenylalanine supplements so you can keep that dopamine level up and put back what you have lost in the process of amp use.

I have plugged generic adderall (D/L-amphetamine) about 10 times now. I feel the onset a lot faster than just oral ROA. When plugging I use a Monoject oral syringe with catheter tip (I get them from my work) and use a bit of lube to clear my bowels. Clearing the bowel is directly related to absorption of the drug and thus the quality of your high and duration of your high. I fill a cup with sterile water and inject 10ml syringe into the bowel three times while laying on my side on the ground. Wait about 4-5 min and then get on the toilet and push. This should evacuate your bowel fairly well. Then use a glove and lube to insert the pill or parachute past the rectal sphincter muscle and into the bowel. Its about 3 inches long (almost as long as your finger). Then wait about 20-40 minutes for onset of drug. I am very high right now because of a successful plug today. It lasts longer and doesn't mess up your stomach, small/large intestine. If you have seborrheic dermatitis you should not use oral ROA because it helps grow candida albicans yeast and will give you an outbreak on your face/neck/where ever. Use sublingual/Rectal ROA's instead. This will solve your problem. Good luck! and don't forget to take your L-tyrosine, vitamin B complex and L Phenylalanine supplements so you can keep that dopamine level up and put back what you have lost in the process of amp use.

This is all very good advice. Be warned though, the BA of rectal methamphetamine is almost on par with IV ROA, believe it to be 90-99%, assuming you're not backed up. I also think that short of shooting meth, plugging it is the nicest way of taking it. And actually, I preferred plugging adderall/dexamphetamine to IV.

as bad as using methamphetamine via any ROA? Just a lot more efficient?