• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how bad is it to be addicted to weed?

most people that think they are addicted to weed are actually addicted to tobacco.
if you smoke neat weed or just vaporise it then you dont cluck for weed.
a couple of days smoking joints with baccy in and you think your addicted again.
imo.

thats a really interesting theory i've never heard before but i seriously never smoke joints lol i always use a bowl or a bong. but i am a cigarette smoker too and smoking weed helps when im craving a cigarette and vice versa cause i just like to smoke things i guess. so maybe there is some truth to that

Me personally, I'm really stupid and anxious when I smoke during the day and have shit to do after. I just keep a small stash for the night time, I smoke usually every night. I've only ever noticed that my sleeping habits have been affected (harder to fall asleep and stay asleep if I don't smoke). It's somewhat difficult to really get 'hooked' on it IME. If you had to stop it probably wouldn't be too difficult, from what I've read withdrawal is nowhere near as bad as other drugs.

yeah i've tried only smoking at night but if i have it around i can never wait that long to get high unless im busy and not home all day. but yeah weed isnt chemically addictive in anyway, only psychologically, so the withdrawal isnt much at all. but the down side to that is theres not much motivation not to smoke it and when your trying to quit it doesnt feel like a big deal if you give up

Sometimes 200 hundred a week....??? WHAT THE HELL. Ok, I suggest you take atleast a month off and see how good life can be without weed and also how much money you save. Once you see that life is good without, you can hold on to that but also keep smoking. But cut back. As in, A LOT. Like Only 3 times a week or so. You are the first person I've seen that actually seems to be legit addicted.

You can do it man. Peace.

yeah i was smoking daily for a good year or so before i ever wanted to stop and then when i decided it was time to go back to school and i should try taking a break i was amazed at how hard it was. and i couldnt take a break for more than a day so i ended up failing/dropping out and the same thing happened again when i tried to go back this year. i've never heard of someone having to "detox" from marijuana but im gonna spend a couple weeks stuck at my grandmothers house soon since shes living somewhere else, and i dont have a car or know any dealers or anyone at all actually out where she lives so im hoping to stay clean there long enough to remove the head around my cloud and hopefully i'll have more will power when i go home