• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How bad for you is Bromazolam you suppose?

vlzinspace

Bluelighter
I take 4mg a day because i had a flualp clona flubro frenzy for 10 months. At this point it takes 8mg to feekl something, 12mg for distinct benzo high.

My health is fine but just wondering if anybodys had side effects or known risk factors of long term broma, especially with my tolerance.

Thanks!

If the bromazolam is of high purity, it is probably no worse for you than alprazolam. Big emphasis on probably.

So while it probably won't cause cancer or dissolve your internal organs, the impact on your GABAergic system becomes profound over time (as with most any other benzo).

Another problem is, RC benzos are sometimes the product of low quality syntheses and may contain potentially toxic partially reacted synthesis precursors or synthesis by-products, which could have toxic effects to various organ systems and/or carcinogenic effects over time.

If the bromazolam is of high purity, it is probably no worse for you than alprazolam. Big emphasis on probably
Agreed.
After a few years off and on this substance (now on probably permanently) I would liken it to a strong diazepam (mg/mg) for it's lasting effects and muscle relaxation and somewhat akin to alprazolam in that it comes on relatively quickly.
wondering if anybodys had side effects or known risk factors of long term broma
The only risk factor I can think of is the tendency of this drug to cause physical instability in higher doses which may lead one into a hurt locker. However... this does not answer your question of long-term usage and possible damage it may cause. At the dosage you are currently surely the issue of losing balance and subsequent harm, wrecking a vehicle or other untowardness may be an immediate risk factor... maybe not.
To repeat the above posting this would all depend on what it is that you are actually taking and it's purity.
Oh, I see that you are at 4mg/d and not the 8 or 12. Shit if I were to dose 4mg of what I have I would be out for a day or two and possibly bruised and/or broken. 😆
How long ya been messin with bromazolam?
Have you yet felt the oppressive/depressive effects of this substance (when using the higher mg range) or does it not affect you so?

Agreed.
After a few years off and on this substance (now on probably permanently) I would liken it to a strong diazepam (mg/mg) for it's lasting effects and muscle relaxation and somewhat akin to alprazolam in that it comes on relatively quickly.

The only risk factor I can think of is the tendency of this drug to cause physical instability in higher doses which may lead one into a hurt locker. However... this does not answer your question of long-term usage and possible damage it may cause. At the dosage you are currently surely the issue of losing balance and subsequent harm, wrecking a vehicle or other untowardness may be an immediate risk factor... maybe not.
To repeat the above posting this would all depend on what it is that you are actually taking and it's purity.
Oh, I see that you are at 4mg/d and not the 8 or 12. Shit if I were to dose 4mg of what I have I would be out for a day or two and possibly bruised and/or broken. 😆
How long ya been messin with bromazolam?
Have you yet felt the oppressive/depressive effects of this substance (when using the higher mg range) or does it not affect you so?

The only effects i get negatively is the imbalance at high doses, little memory loss naturally. Took 3 bars one night and when i stood out of bed i fell face first into my computer chair lmfao.

I been on broma for a minute now, maybe 4 months from a flualp transition. Naturally i want to get off benzos as you said the endgame of chronic use is not a good one.

Its actually funny how big my tolerance is. I took a vaca to texas to see my boy and brought some for withdrawals. He tried 1/4 and asked for another 1/4 and blacked out. Its weird, ive never blacked out, just fell asleep.

Edit: actually an annoying side effect i get that i forgot to mention is when that sleepy phase hits about 4 hours in, its like a nuclear bomb that i can hardly resist. Lasts 40 mins. So i gotta time it right or i'll fall asleep in a sonic drive thru like i have twice now (=

Last edited:
Beside all already said, you know when you’re gonna find out how much you damaged yourself by benzos? When/if you stop for any longer period.

Well in case of benzos, as sure you noticed it’s sometimes even hard to notice how impaired you are actually and subtle side-effects like how much more forgetful you are than sober are basically impossible to correctly figure out before you stop for weeks or months and start getting more clear headed.

But sure that to some extent applies to weed and many things too, just not that bad.

Looking back I do not notice much "blackout" from bromazolam even at higher doses. Like I remember exactly how I got broken up and bruised in detail.
Weird. I have def experienced blackouts on other benzos but this one not so much. Wonder what that's about..
?

Benzo tolerance is strange and never goes away entirely, without having taken a benzo in maybe 3yrs roughly i was able to eat an entire 4mg Flualprazolam bar within 4hrs. Like a third every 90mins and then i ate an entire 4mg Bromazolam bar later that night and i never blacked out. I was on a fuckton of 3-Me-PCPy once i took the Bromazolam tho so maybe that had something to do with it not blacking me out.

But i was sober when i took the Flualprazolam. In the past ive had 40mg perday Phenazepam habits, and 20mg perday Etizolam at different points in my life. Coming off that Phenazepam in particular was a nightmare, the Etizolam was easier to taper. But you really dont wanna work yourself into a hole with benzos, your gonna regret it.