How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
^aww xorky im excited for you too!!! Goodluck and let us know how it goes with your meetup ♡

^aww xorky im excited for you too!!! Goodluck and let us know how it goes with your meetup ♡

It went really, really well. :) I was about to go to bed last night and she invited me over... we hung out with her roommate until 4:45 and then we went to Waffle House and went to the forest to watch the sun rise... it was an awesome adventure, totally natural, talking about everything the whole time, huge amounts of things in common, even comfortable silence. It was just totally natural. I'm kind of like, is this a real person? How did she just message me out of nowhere and now we're hanging out and talking about absolutely everything and having a super fun date-like adventure? Intense man. :)

She's been texting with me all day too. Feels good man :)

It went really, really well. :) I was about to go to bed last night and she invited me over... we hung out with her roommate until 4:45 and then we went to Waffle House and went to the forest to watch the sun rise... it was an awesome adventure, totally natural, talking about everything the whole time, huge amounts of things in common, even comfortable silence. It was just totally natural. I'm kind of like, is this a real person? How did she just message me out of nowhere and now we're hanging out and talking about absolutely everything and having a super fun date-like adventure? Intense man. :)

She's been texting with me all day too. Feels good man :)

that's awesome

Emotional

Plmar , long time no see I've missed you. What's wrong, mate?

Xorkoth - that's ace news, really happy for ya :) xxxx

Evey

confident

beating my opi sobriety record as of today :)
ten days is not very long, but I beat my record and will continue to do so, booyeah!

Fucking awesome. Every week is better than the last. This week I have a new female interest, always exciting. And this woman is amazing. She's going to call me tonight later on when she's free, she told me last night before bed that she wants to see me today. Good times. :)

^yay! Glas it's workin out for you xorky im guessin you guys will meet again soon hehe.

Feel better now but damn fuckin anxiety hmpft!

confident

beating my opi sobriety record as of today :)
ten days is not very long, but I beat my record and will continue to do so, booyeah!

Well done, that's truly ace. Very pleased for you. Keep going, Veri, you have this.

Fucking awesome. Every week is better than the last. This week I have a new female interest, always exciting. And this woman is amazing. She's going to call me tonight later on when she's free, she told me last night before bed that she wants to see me today. Good times. :)

Very pleased - hope your second date is as nice as your first. You seem like a nice person, who deserves a bit of happiness. Pleased for you both xxxx

^yay! Glas it's workin out for you xorky im guessin you guys will meet again soon hehe.

Feel better now but damn fuckin anxiety hmpft!

Sorry to hear you're anxiety is playing up, Maya. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Word: OK.

Evey

in pain.

I have a rotator cuff injury/tendonitis in my left shoulder.

Sorry to hear you're anxiety is playing up, Maya. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Word: OK.

Evey

Thanks hun, it's hard sometimes to control a crippling anxiety, the day before was really bad and i just needed to take a break and just be alone.

Well done, that's truly ace. Very pleased for you. Keep going, Veri, you have this.

Thanks ^^ I really do think I got it this time.

Colourful would be how I feel today. Been slowly getting the energy back to redecorate the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.