How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhaustedd back from my mini trip.

How was your mini trip?

I got back from mine yesterday I'm still exhausted from the eight hour flounder fishing boat. I got a nice tan and flounder! After the boat ride me and my love walked the beach found awesome seashells. Then dinner and home.

How was your mini trip?

I got back from mine yesterday I'm still exhausted from the eight hour flounder fishing boat. I got a nice tan and flounder! After the boat ride me and my love walked the beach found awesome seashells. Then dinner and home.
It was great!!!There were moments when the rain poured but the last two days were sunny. I had an amazing time with my family and I wanted to stay for another day but unfortunately I have to be back to work tomorrow boo!!

Happy.

I got my subutex script back!! Yes! (Pros didn't want to give it to me as I kept fucking it up). I have to go to the seaside each day to get it. :) Much better than before.

I know I can do it this time, now I enjoy waking up each day instead of trying to sleep through the shit hole I was in.

Good :) . It's a nice warm sunny day out and all which tends to lift my moods usually.

Sad: Getting ready to go do some family festivities, so hopefully I can get my suicidal thoughts aside. :|

sad.

my uncle is in the hospital with only 10% of his heart working.

PISSENRAGED
icon_smile_angry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.