Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read about it and it seems to be painful specially in the pelvic area. Plenty of rest indeed. Wish you well. :)
Indeed it is very painful
Thank you for the well wish, am full of cold at the moment - I knew I was getting sick 8(

Today I am feeling - exhausted

Good to see you are doing better - despite of all of the challenges. :)

Thanks, E. <3 The solar eclipse did indeed eclipse my own personal paradigm. My sister, brother-in-law and I went out in kayaks on the river with our funny viewing glasses and sat and watched the sun disappear and reappear for about an hour total. We were not in 100% totality but we were in 99.8% so we never saw the whole corona. What we saw was the sun diminished to a tiny sliver on the lower left that then circled back up to the upper right and began to grow back to a crescent moon shape and finally back to a circle. It was pretty dramatic but someday I would love to see the corona in totality. The photos from different parts of the country where that took place were amazing.

Stronger.

Felt a bit detached while running, but maybe that helped me to push even harder b/c I didn't feel all the pain necessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.