Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired af. Room mate wakes me up with his coughing,then starts snoring real loud. I even tap the guy to 'ask if hes alright'dude says yes and im thinking i can get back to sleep.nope,right back to cutting logs.
This no rest is going to fuck my day up.

Confused.

My grandmother is acting like a see-you-next-Tuesday and I don't know why. I'm the one who takes care of her most. She's been really mean to me today. Now she's acting like she favors my brother. People are SICKENING! Don't worry about me asking if you need help anymore.

Elder people sometimes don't really mean what they say, especially if they succeed in making others miserable. Just like the quote, no one can insult you without your permission. So don't let her put you down like that. ;)

Relaxed.

I am feeling smarter.
Been watching 'enter the cosmos' and 'how the earth was made' all weekend,and to be honest I've learned quite a bit about life.

Elder people sometimes don't really mean what they say, especially if they succeed in making others miserable. Just like the quote, no one can insult you without your permission. So don't let her put you down like that. ;)

Relaxed.

You're right. We're already over that whole thing now. I was just caught up in a moment when I posted that.

Intrigued. Hunter S Thompson said something like, just when I think I've seen all the cosmos had to show it intrigues me continually in new ways. Paraphrased but something like that. I am very excited and very petrified about what will be revealed to me tomorrow. I know that if I'm fortunate enough to be alive tomorrow night to post a new word even if it's bad or negative ityll be good bc I learned something new and once my mind is closed and I fail to learn something new then I'm already dead. Life is grand as they say in my motherland of Ireland. I'm INTRIGUED to discover or be reminded why that is so tomorrow bc it always reveals itself in its own sometimes fucked up I gotta be having a weird dream way.

Dam that shit was poetic, lol. Eating a pb and jelly and watching Disney channel seems to be more thought provoking than any mind expanding drug I've ever done, lol. That in and of itself is fucking intriguing, lol. Alrighty then I'm ending on a high note. Goodnight BL friends have a grand day to all:)

Happy

Are you okay NSA? Hope things get better.

Thanks Erik, yesterday and other days are misery, but i'm pushing through. Still trying to deal with the exit of someone very special in my life. This recovery is going great though.

Last edited:
Intrigued. Hunter S Thompson said something like, just when I think I've seen all the cosmos had to show it intrigues me continually in new ways. Paraphrased but something like that. I am very excited and very petrified about what will be revealed to me tomorrow. I know that if I'm fortunate enough to be alive tomorrow night to post a new word even if it's bad or negative ityll be good bc I learned something new and once my mind is closed and I fail to learn something new then I'm already dead. Life is grand as they say in my motherland of Ireland. I'm INTRIGUED to discover or be reminded why that is so tomorrow bc it always reveals itself in its own sometimes fucked up I gotta be having a weird dream way.

Dam that shit was poetic, lol. Eating a pb and jelly and watching Disney channel seems to be more thought provoking than any mind expanding drug I've ever done, lol. That in and of itself is fucking intriguing, lol. Alrighty then I'm ending on a high note. Goodnight BL friends have a grand day to all:)

(((((<3)))))=D Love this, Closeau.

Hopeful.

I called a hypnotherapist that has 5 star reviews in my area. I called and it kept ringing till it went to voicemail so I hung up. I didn't leave a message. He was nice enough to call me back! We spoke and I told him how I've been seeing a psychiatrist and therapist for a decade for depression and anxiety. I told him that now they're charging and I'm bleeding money for basically no help. He was extremely nice and understanding. He said he sees many people with anxiety and depression and usually they see improvement within 3 sessions.

I will make an appointment next month when I have more money. I am very excited. All the reviews are incredible. I am so blessed to have him right in my area.

This was pretty beautiful closeau. You are so inspiring sometimes. :)

frustrated

I dunno,guess i missed out on the whole part of ironing my shirt and pants to go to a AA meeting, i mean i wear clean clothes, wear some deodorant and brush my hair and teeth.thats the extent of me getting ready to go to a meeting. Some people get ready like thats going to be their only time in life to look good,and in front of abunch of addicts and alcoholics. Shit amazes me sometime. Like a damn dressed up garbage can imo.

frustrated

I dunno,guess i missed out on the whole part of ironing my shirt and pants to go to a AA meeting, i mean i wear clean clothes, wear some deodorant and brush my hair and teeth.thats the extent of me getting ready to go to a meeting. Some people get ready like thats going to be their only time in life to look good,and in front of abunch of addicts and alcoholics. Shit amazes me sometime. Like a damn dressed up garbage can imo.
LOL ha ha
thanks , I really needed to laugh .

I'm so pissed right now . Im pretty sure I just got scammed . Half my money is getting refunded but the other half crapped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.