Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chocked.

We were stopped in traffic due to a car + motorbike accident. There was this man totally unconscious laid down in the asphalt a couple of meters away from us while one person was literally trying to bring him to life. Horrible. So annoying to see all these people around him doing nothing.

^ That's terrible. People are idiots, they'll just stand there and do nothing when a person is in need. Makes me sick.

I feel extremely exhausted and miserable, like all the energy has been drained from my body.

Why does it feel like everyone has a special someone except me? All I have is someone threatening and harassing me. Never anyone who sticks by my side and loves me. I just want to be done with life.

There is no motivation to keep going when you are all alone and sad a lot. Looking forward to a package Monday. I want the pain to end.

^ We all have our 'other half' or someone that makes us happy. Sometimes it's not reciprocal for others it hasn't happened yet.

Don't think what you are going through now will define your entire life, things get better and life is collection of different moments in different times. I didn't have that special person on my side for a long time, just girlfriends and people I wasn't that interested. Someone close to me has told me once that she could see me with a that very special person, I didn't believe it. But it happened 13 years later.

I think you a fine and pleasant person from what I read and the soonest you stop looking or expecting, things might happen. Some people say that the other half is only a urban legend fabricated by romances, but I think it come in different ways.

Last edited:
I'm glad you found the special one for you. I actually know it's best for me to be alone for now. Wanting to be with someone still hits me hard sometimes. I've been hurt a lot so I don't trust guys at this time anyway. This is the first time I've ever had to go about getting a restraining order for some psycho I went out with twice. It adds to depression and anxiety. I'm just tired...

Thank you for the kind words.

Last edited:
I can understand the feeling CTC, I hope things get better for you. It's really tough to deal with depression and anxiety I can relate to that pretty much.

I wish you get well.

Why does it feel like everyone has a special someone except me? All I have is someone threatening and harassing me. Never anyone who sticks by my side and loves me. I just want to be done with life.

There is no motivation to keep going when you are all alone and sad a lot. Looking forward to a package Monday. I want the pain to end.

Give it time girl. That's how I feel for a long time now, this "no motivation to keep going" is excactly my situation for the last months, but I know things are gonna change, cause that's what life is.

Awww, I love you guys! It does get rough, but we have to keep going. Been fighting too long to just give up.

Yes coast to coast seems like 2017 kicking our asses but were not giving up. I remember you from last year. Im gonna PM you if thats okay. I need someone who knows how to survive life instead of people who treat me like im 5. So be on look for me. Take care

Yes coast to coast seems like 2017 kicking our asses but were not giving up. I remember you from last year. Im gonna PM you if thats okay. I need someone who knows how to survive life instead of people who treat me like im 5. So be on look for me. Take care

Sure. Feel free to PM me whenever you feel like it. Be good to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.