Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ same

Sorry to the rest of the world that my country has proven what fuck wits we are. Ignorance has really won over today.

If you can deal with the void of come-downs - you will deal with the void of being alone ( we are never truly, alone; as in isolated) just not in co-dependency. Find a myriad of people who nurture you - despite the 'naked' feelings; you will strengthen yourself - don't be so harsh on judgement - really sounds like you're doing the right thing and learning truths and tolerance toward yourself - go easy and allow yourself to be pissed off ( natural frustration/anger is healthy;when it arises, it's is good when you are on your own and can experience them ( despite initial revulsion) ...society teaches us to be anti-human ( to polarise feelings) yet the (judged)'positive' ones, shadow the 'negative' ones and vice-versa and we are NEVER taught to deal with that ( which is where we get to re-invent our relationship with our feelings- for ourselves ( and understand they are dynamic and can be rearranged/relabeled and work toward our will and intention again - and not for others/our ignorant expectations) - to be able to balance the two opposites and let them 'play out their own drama' is pretty powerful and is what being human is all about - having the space to experience this on your own is pretty special and deserves much respect. <3

Thank you for that very thoughtful comment! Relating the void to comedowns is pretty smart. It's all a feeling of "missing" something. I've been helping out with family a lot so that is making me feel really good.

Next month, I'll get back into therapy. Group therapy is available too so that's another option. Anything to stay busy. You're awesome! <3

^ Group therapy was a blessing for me. The empathy, sharing, support plus all the insights you have.
Keeping busy! Hope it turns out fine for you. :)

^ same

Sorry to the rest of the world that my country has proven what fuck wits we are. Ignorance has really won over today.

I lived there for years and I still have great friends and a beautiful family who I visit pretty often.
Basically everyone I know are quite disappointed as well. I know what you mean though. :\

Last edited:
^

I lived there for years and I still have great friends and a beautiful family who I visit pretty often.
Basically everyone I know are quite disappointed as well. I know what you mean though. :\

I'm not sure what everyone is so upset about? I assume you are both talking about trump. What specifically is it that you guys don't like. I myself am pro trump but I will be honest I don't follow politics or know much about them. I have a feeling that most of the people putting him down fall in the same category I do in that aspect.

Frustrated

I'm not sure what everyone is so upset about? I assume you are both talking about trump. What specifically is it that you guys don't like. I myself am pro trump but I will be honest I don't follow politics or know much about them. I have a feeling that most of the people putting him down fall in the same category I do in that aspect.

Frustrated

I do follow politics and I'd have to make a list just to start.
I believe this is not the place though.

Feeling indeed frustrated as well + confused.

I do follow politics and I'd have to make a list just to start.
I believe this is not the place though.

Feeling indeed frustrated as well + confused.

Maybe I should follow politics as well. What credible avenues do you use because I think we all know the news is full of shit.

Feeling sick ATM.

Maybe I should follow politics as well. What credible avenues do you use because I think we all know the news is full of shit.

Feeling sick ATM.

I totally agree about news, more partial, more edited than usual IMO. I get news info from different subscriptions we have, not only about - actually more towards to finance. As the current news are dominant, I'm more involved.

Pretty tired, feel like hibernating for a while.

Ready.
I am ready for a new day with a new hope of having the basics of a small permaculture farm by the end of the summer. I stomp around the day and make noises, but they are happy noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.