Welcome How Are You in One Word vs wait! Just one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They tell me that 'good' isin't a feeling word, because I associate it along with my drugs.

so the feeling word that suits me today and has been since day 1 is.. better

by gods grace i have made it this long.

^D's, good to see you here and to hear your words.

@Bomber: you are absolutely right about 'lost' being a good place to be. I'm trying not to get anxious about it and see it as a transition--to what I don't know yet, but something new.

Apprehensive...just waiting for the hurricane.
No way! You ever been through one before? I have just once, it was quite the experience! I found it quite exciting, but I've got a strange view of dangerous things.

I take it you're not in an evacuation zone? Will keep everything crossed for you.

Hope everything remains battened down out your way, Moreaux. At least I see it's been downgraded from its initial category but it has certainly wreaked havoc anyway.

^ Oh no, I'm sorry.

I can't even express how great I feel. And people who have followed my story know I was at the lowest of the low. Even had a suicide thread. Things get better. I never imagined it could. If you're struggling, PLEASE hang in there because I was close to giving up.

That's more than one word, but I know people struggle here and I wish I could give you all a big hug. You will be just fine. Know you are in a battle with evil. Stand up and tell the devil to fuck off!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.