How are you in one word vs. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Hearing voices. All morning telling me to fast. That I'm cursed. That I must do exactly as I told all the time or I will be cursed.

Are these the voices everyone hears but is afraid to talk about?

I'm stressed.

I just lost my job. I've been hearing voices telling me to tithe, fast and do everything the voices say or they'll ruin me. It's crazy. I love the people here but I'm not so sure I should have come home.

Today they demanded I ran 5 miles. I didn't. They have been screaming at me ever since.

It's gnarly. It's like how it's always been here in Rochester NY. Awesome place and people but they do things a little differently here. Or do they?

Like I don't ask for much. I try to be a better person. The only thing I do is take a little too much adderall once in a while and smoke cigarettes. It's like I'm a freaking sex offender or something. People spit and hiss at me...it's funny but wtf?

They say "you're being a loud thinker" it's fucked.

I was happy as could be just the other day and will be again. But wow. Who knew not fasting could be so serious? I really love all my people. But wow, what a world we live in.

I'm stressed.

I just lost my job. I've been hearing voices telling me to tithe, fast and do everything the voices say or they'll ruin me. It's crazy. I love the people here but I'm not so sure I should have come home.

Today they demanded I ran 5 miles. I didn't. They have been screaming at me ever since.

It's gnarly. It's like how it's always been here in Rochester NY. Awesome place and people but they do things a little differently here. Or do they?

Like I don't ask for much. I try to be a better person. The only thing I do is take a little too much adderall once in a while and smoke cigarettes. It's like I'm a freaking sex offender or something. People spit and hiss at me...it's funny but wtf?

They say "you're being a loud thinker" it's fucked.

I was happy as could be just the other day and will be again. But wow. Who knew not fasting could be so serious? I really love all my people. But wow, what a world we live in.

It seems you are confused. Why would you have to ran 5 miles? If you don´t mind me asking.