How are you in One Word vs. A Smile is a Curve That Sets Everything Straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might be time for a vet visit for Azi. Her litter box was nice and clean, she might have an infection. :\

I think it might be time for a vet visit for Azi. Her litter box was nice and clean, she might have an infection. :\

Oh no :( is that what that means? My cat keeps peeing and pooping in my sink...and I clean the litterbox daily and he uses it most of the time but recently he's been getting more aggressive with the dogs (smacking them with his paws--no claws) like if he wants to lay on the perch by the window and a dog is already occupying that laying spot, and he's also peeing in the sink. I've stopped allowing him on the counter because of it.

Maybe it's his adult male hormones. He was neutered at literally 2.5-3 months old so he has no other male cat traits. No spraying. He'll try to hump my one dog but he gets to the biting the back of the neck part and doesn't know what to do next so he lets go and continues wrestling.

I hope Azi doesn't have an infection D: and I also hope mine isn't retarded or have an infection lol. :sus:

TLDR: not important.

I am feeling nostalgic

It can mean a UTI, but cats are just jerks too lol. :D Have you tried switching litters on Eve? That can help sometimes (or make it worse :\) Azi needs to go in for a checkup and shots anyway. Hopefully she's okay, I'm not a fan of the struggle of getting a kitty to take antibiotics.

I think he/she my cat :sus: is just a jerk. I haven't tried switching litter. I use the TidyCat Performance kind, so it eats up the odor and is a decent litter. 8) I do need to take him in for his 2nd round of shots though.

Aw poor Azi :( Evve isn't too bad with forced physical contact s/he lets me cut her nails but stares directly at my face as if s/he's going to eat it or possibly scratch it off. The look is actually quite terrifying as if I'm playing chicken with claws and teeth with each nail I try to clip lol.

Also be careful, have the mr man clean the litterbox. You've been doing that right?

Yep, I have been. I actually miss cleaning the litter box though (I'm an odd one :eek:)

Right now I'm hungry

^ooooo about what!?

I am relaxed and happy

getting my ears pierced tonight lol I had piercings before but they closed up and I never really put em earrings for a while so gotta get it done. Then Im going to finalize my tat design for end of this month at the same tat/piercing shop.

^I'm glad I had one of mine pierced when I was a kid, if it weren't for the hole already being there I probably wouldn't have stretched them.

{Hungry}

It can mean a UTI, but cats are just jerks too lol. :D Have you tried switching litters on Eve? That can help sometimes (or make it worse :\) Azi needs to go in for a checkup and shots anyway. Hopefully she's okay, I'm not a fan of the struggle of getting a kitty to take antibiotics.

I think he/she my cat :sus: is just a jerk. I haven't tried switching litter. I use the TidyCat Performance kind, so it eats up the odor and is a decent litter. 8) I do need to take him in for his 2nd round of shots though.

Aw poor Azi :( Evve isn't too bad with forced physical contact s/he lets me cut her nails but stares directly at my face as if s/he's going to eat it or possibly scratch it off. The look is actually quite terrifying as if I'm playing chicken with claws and teeth with each nail I try to clip lol.

Also be careful, have the mr man clean the litter-box. You've been doing that right?

After fostering a handful of felines my entire life, my strongest advice is to bring them to the vet. They can't vocalize their pain/discomfort, and usually an unusual change in their potty habits is their way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. 9 times out of 10. it's a urinary tract infection or something related. They don't mean to make you upset/angry (unless you're neglecting them or leaving them with a stinky litter box), but they don't have many ways of communicating there is an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.