• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
optimistic.. I change that was long over due is coming about.. its frustrating but as I said its long over due.

I'm feeling the same way tonight. Things have kind of started looking up.. I just need to hold it together and put in some real effort to keep them good.

Yeah lol it's so cold here. I think it got into the mid 30s last night and it's 40 degrees outside right now. :(

Shit S.D, i was in Jersey the last couple weeks and it was -8 the last night i was there. That's not with the windchill factor either, the base temperature was negative fucking 8 degrees!

But I know 30's and 40's feels a lot colder when someone is use to it being way warmer, before i went to jersey i was bitching about similar temps here in Berkeley. Not since i got back though. :p

Feeling drained.

worried but calm. (My husband's cancer symptoms are back--after only a year. We were hoping for 5 years after treatment.).:(

worried but calm. (My husband's cancer symptoms are back--after only a year. We were hoping for 5 years after treatment.).:(

Stay positive. I read something about healthy eating/diet being a strong influence on how your body reacts to fighting off cancer/pre-canerous cells. Is your husband keeping himself healthy in regards to what he eats? Perhaps in your absence he's been a bit lax with his diet. I think the best thing he could do until some test results come back is to work on eating as much healthy food as he possibly can. He wants his immune system in tip top shape. <3 Just stay positive until you have some test results. Worrying also doesn't help the body fight off pre-cancerous cells.

<3 Sending good vibes your way.

I'm tired

Aw herby I'm sorrt to hear like what star said a healthy diet helps witj combatting cancer and if also possible some exercise as well.

I've read about a former cancer patient who survived cancer in readers digest and the most inspiring thing was he was given by a doctor a few months to live but with healthy livin and exercuse plus prayers he recovered and became an athlete. Ill try to find the article if its available online.

Hoping for the best, herby. <3 <3

I'm awake. I wish this wasn't the case. :|

Better - was able to finish most of the rush paperwork today

A few weeks ago I think I wrote "Terrible"

Situations are the same, now Drowning.

Damn, sorry Cohesion and I hope things get better for you.

I want to say for today I'm (guardedly) optimistic

Awesome! I busted my ass off in the gym today. My personal trainer pushed me to the core so I am feeling fantastic atm!

A few weeks ago I think I wrote "Terrible"

Situations are the same, now Drowning.

I am so sorry to hear it. Stay hopeful. I know that is a tall order when you feel you are sinking fast but I'm holding hope for you. You are a strong person but people get exhausted sometimes. I hope you are taking care of your basic needs like good food, sleep etc. Sometimes that is the best you can do.<3

@SD and Maya--my husband's diet is so strict and WAY better than mine (and mine is way better than most americans) so he's got that covered.I think the stress factor is bigger for him but that is a lot harder to control. He is an exerciser and eats well but letting go of things is another matter.

I'm staying positive. <3

@CH--hang in there, friend.<3

Depressed.

Thanks Herbavore. I wish I could hang in there forever but I am sure I am not that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.