How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it my son is very sick, IDK I thought it was his eczema flaring up but then his rashes got horribly worse so I assumed chicken pox? So he has an 8 am doctors opt. tomorrow.

Everything is just running through head atm i'm even thinking he's allergic to something, so the doctor told me to give him Benadryl until tomorrow. Poor lil guy. He finally fell asleep.

^ why are you sad? Drinking just makes sadness worse.
haha i noticed that , and ANGRY lol

i think it's just lack of social interaction combined with a long harsh winter combined with some regular hard knocks. I(the voice in my head) keep wanting to scream or sob but whatever. I've straight up lost it a couple times recently. I've actually asked myself whether I went crazy, but really I just need to get some good momentum and some sunshine and get into a good groove.

haha i noticed that , and ANGRY lol

i think it's just lack of social interaction combined with a long harsh winter combined with some regular hard knocks. I(the voice in my head) keep wanting to scream or sob but whatever. I've straight up lost it a couple times recently. I've actually asked myself whether I went crazy, but really I just need to get some good momentum and some sunshine and get into a good groove.

How did you lose it? Crazy can be okay, I think everyone has a lil crazy in em'.

How did you lose it? Crazy can be okay, I think everyone has a lil crazy in em'.

got a little hysterical when talking to my counselor last time about my problems/feelings, and also just recently on the phone. I don't think I'm broken-crazy but I am highly stressed and I do have to turn this around.

i think it's just lack of social interaction combined with a long harsh winter combined with some regular hard knocks. I(the voice in my head) keep wanting to scream or sob but whatever. I've straight up lost it a couple times recently. I've actually asked myself whether I went crazy,

I went through the same shit for the past year, over and over.. groundhog day type shit.. i really think i ended up being a lil crazy in the end. But im ok with it lol.
It will either end or you'll adjust. I feel you on the lack of social interaction too, i haven't seen my real friends in over a year, maybe 2.

Damn it my son is very sick, IDK I thought it was his eczema flaring up but then his rashes got horribly worse so I assumed chicken pox? So he has an 8 am doctors opt. tomorrow.

Everything is just running through head atm i'm even thinking he's allergic to something, so the doctor told me to give him Benadryl until tomorrow. Poor lil guy. He finally fell asleep.

hope he gets better and you figure out what/if he is allergic to. I have two kids, a son whos 10 and a 7yo daughter, i hate it when they are sick, i feel powerless over making them better.. i can only comfort them and take care of them (cleaning up puke sometimes lol) but this is only when they're here every other fri-sun and on vaca's from school.

Devastated. Another one of my friends died this morning.
This time it was an OD.

Bummed.

Me and my girl got into it again and it feels really shitty to think that it might not work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.