• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ You deserve it.

I'm irritable. Some days I just want to throw my phone through the window because some people don't know what "personal space" and "boundaries" are. Today is one of those days.

Content...

16 days and counting...

Still having trouble sleeping, but that is to be expected.

Alone.

I need your love. I need to cuddle. I just need one or two good night's and I'd be out of this funk for another 6 weeks. But you're distant. You're stressed too. I feel like I'm fighting this battle all alone and honestly if I'm only fighting for myself I don't give a shit if I fail or succeed. You gave me hope, you gave me a reason to endure. Now I only get a 5-10 minute window of that girl I feel so hard for each day. I don't know what to do. You say you love. You say everything is fine. I scream help....fucking help me....I don't wanna fight this fight alone. You say you're stressed, I'm taking things too personally. No matter what I do to beg for help the most I get is a kiss on the cheek and then it's back to the same stranger.

I'm really fucked. And my only friend doesn't seem to care any more. Maybe I'm too big of a headache. Maybe you're not in love with me like you used to be. Maybe it's all in my head. It doesn't matter. Just please do something. Show me you care by actually doing something. You can't leave me to do this on my own. Why would I wanna fight this battle if I'm not sure whether or not you'll be waiting for me at the end? I don't doubt you love me, I just wonder if it's enough to get you off your ass?

You have no idea how frustrating it is to work 2 weeks every day in row and have to handle every aspect of regular life too. Like if you care at all about me, for fucks sake at least get out of bed to do something that isn't shoplifting. Do something around the house. Just once, maybe once, keep a promise. If you say you're gonna do something do it. You can't put everything off until tomorrow and then get pissed when the next day rolls around and I ask about it.

I guess this is my punishment. This is how I treated every girlfriend ever before you. Now I'm madly in love with someone who can't be bothered to do chores, they can't keep their word and they're only sweet when they're getting what they want. I don't know but it can't stay like this forever. Even worse, I feel like you'd rather lose me than step up just a little it and handle your business. It fucking breaks my heart every day but I'm so busy with work and life that I've just recently realized it. I can't go on like this. I tell you this and you tell me not to worry, that'll it'll get sorted out tomorrow but tomorrow never comes.

I fucking hope you read this and realize I'm at the end of my rope before you actually find me some dat at the end of a rope. Just do something, please? I'm not asking for much, do the dishes, let me fuck you and then a nice cuddle session would blow my mind.

I hope she does read this.

and @ skagkush--good luck buddy. You'll get through it stronger than ever.<3

Last edited:
Nervous and anxious

I am worried my love/feelings for a girl are in vain. Im takin her to my prom in 2 weeks but... I dont know. Maybe its all based off past experiences.

They may well be, but if you don't give it a go then you'll never know will you!

It's certainly not worth getting anxious about. Worst case scenario is she doesn't feel the same and after feeling disappointed you'll find another one you want (it might not feel that way but believe me you will), best case scenario is you end up bending her over with her prom dress hitched up and her knickers warming her ankles. Try to feel excited for the opportunity you've got coming your way and you'll exude the confidence needed to make it happen.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

They may well be, but if you don't give it a go then you'll never know will you!

It's certainly not worth getting anxious about. Worst case scenario is she doesn't feel the same and after feeling disappointed you'll find another one you want (it might not feel that way but believe me you will), best case scenario is you end up bending her over with her prom dress hitched up and her knickers warming her ankles. Try to feel excited for the opportunity you've got coming your way and you'll exude the confidence needed to make it happen.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

I really appreciated this reply. You are so right...it's just hard to not be nervous. She is in a pretty shaky relationship at the moment which is long distance and the guy is fucked up so Im really hoping I can prove something...and if I don't I just really want to be close to this girl. From the moment we met she treated me like she's known me her entire life.

stressed is a light way of putting how I feel today. Every little wrinkle of time is now being crunched into work, whether it be essays or meeting requirements for my Boy Scout badge or AP tests...the list honestly goes on and it's been pretty terrible. Plus I lost a ride to my concert so I'm stuck here:/ Oh well, I guess it's time to get productive.

Instead of using tonight to relax I'm going to release my stress with a night run.

Well hopefully the worst that can happen is you gain a good friend then! Try to think of it like that.:) You're right about it being hard not to be nervous when you're young though.

I just always screw up or at least in my mind I do and then I become extremely anxious and then comes the depressive feelings that carry over into suicidal feelings once I'm on my own. I just want a sufficient chance. I feel like every opportunity I've had with girls comes with some fucked up strings attached and I just want to have somebody in my life or I just want to prove the good inside of me that I truly see inside myself. I love myself, but I never feel comfortable myself when feelings of alienation set in... especially when I feel delusional about this meaning a lot to me...because this is more important to me than any opportunity I've had with a girl lately.

Busy bee!! In school at the moment (on a break) after a long day at work.

content...been gone for a few days, had a 5 day clan war going on. We won which made me happy but stressed me the fuck out. I'm back now though

Status
Not open for further replies.