• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick and tired. Literally as well as figuratively.

Staying up all night again so that I don't miss class. It's literally the only way because of how early my classes are. It sucks, hard.

SORRRE

My legs hurt soooo much, and there's nothin' I can do about it... boohoo :p

pissed...sad...confused...hurting and more. Can't use just one word tonight. Kicked my computer chair out of anger earlier and now my foot is hurting. I guess that's what I get though

Last edited:
Driven

I am working the next 150 days in a row between two jobs an a small handful of side-projects. Trying not to think about it and to take it one day at a time ( ;) ). If I can do 150 days in a row of heroin, I can easily do this. That's how I have to look at it.

The best thing about the staying busy strategy is that it actually works. Must prove to the world that RedLeader is more than a pathetic junkie, a display of wasted talent. It is time to seriously reclaim the good life. I always assumed I would be dead and that this monstrous effort wouldn't ever actually take place. But somehow I am not. I'll be 30 in October, and would like to be in a position financially, professionally, etc to start that decade right.

Last edited:
^I have not had a burst of motivation like that in a while RL and I need one. I'm also moving into a heavy work time with no time off but I'm only doing it because I have to not because I'm motivated which tells me I need to change things up and find work that motivates me more. Good for you for shouldering through and being excited to do it. Be careful with that proving stuff though. You are always more than " a pathetic junkie"--working or not!

pissed...sad...confused...hurting and more. Can't use just one word tonight. Kicked my computer chair out of anger earlier and now my foot is hurting. I guess that's what I get though

^ It sucks to hit inanimate objects out of anger, I'm usually saying the same thing to myself after i do it lol. Glad I've learned to control it better...

Today, I'm feeling lazy, and my legs still hurt, but I've gotta get this house clean once again 8)

~Ms.P

^ It sucks to hit inanimate objects out of anger, I'm usually saying the same thing to myself after i do it lol. Glad I've learned to control it better...

Yeah I think I may have an anger problem. I get pissed very easy and tend to put my fist through a wall or break things. I haven't been like that in a while but I'm still in a fragile state of mind and everything has easily effected me. Especially now since my life has gone from bad to complete shit in the past two day with no signs of letting up anytime in the near future

depressed

Why does shit always have to happen to me? I'm the most unlucky person to ever walk this earth

Yeah I think I may have an anger problem. I get pissed very easy and tend to put my fist through a wall or break things. I haven't been like that in a while but I'm still in a fragile state of mind and everything has easily effected me. Especially now since my life has gone from bad to complete shit in the past two day with no signs of letting up anytime in the near future

depressed

Why does shit always have to happen to me? I'm the most unlucky person to ever walk this earth

Yeah, I can identify that I am passive-aggressive.... holding in things then exploding in rage... I rarely get angry, but when I do it's quite a tantrum lol >< I hate it, it makes me feel like a three-year-old. but I'm getting better at just breathing, and knowing that life goes on...

Also, seeing one's self as the most unlucky person is all a matter of perspective ;) .. Everyone has good days and bad days. Focus on the things in a day that happen that aren't bad. Even if they aren't good, just neutral or even boring, it still outweighs the really shitty times. :)
I definitely have often thought those exact words, "Why does shit always have to happen to me?"... then I do realize, it happens to everybody, everyone just reacts differently to every situation. My life went from good to crap in the matter of two days as well, in February... I'm still fixing it, but just looking up, because life comes in waves. Everything is a wave, a frequency. There will always be ups and downs. But here's one last thought.... instead of thinking of life going from Bad to Worse... think of it as going from Hard Mode to Expert Mode ;)

Life is full of challenges, overcoming them is the purpose. <3

Feeling: Optimistic

~Ms.P

Hopeful :)

I was so overwhelmingly frustrated at my soon-to-be ex-wife last July that I punched the refrigerator... I broke my hand, a boxer's fracture just under the base knuckle of my pinkie finger of my right hand (my dominant hand). Right before going to a long-awaited beach camping trip too. :p

^ holy shit.. i did that last winter punching a door frame.. i had the x ray on here but i figured it was self inflicted so it wasn't allowed so i took it off.
I took the cast off the day after getting it put on and it is "healed" now.. not healed right but "healed" lol.

My word/s are

Dissapointed but yet Thankful

Didn't get the mod position in Words i was hoping for, but the person who got chosen is a good person and cool as shit.
That sub-forum is all set with him there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.