• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

upset

my niece is hospital having tests done something to do with her brain i am thinking its nbome thats done it but no one will listen to me she just started college and it wouldnt suprise me in the slightest if she has taken something like that

Smiling... my girl is thinking about me. We'd only been casually seeing each other for 2 and a half weeks, though we had an awesome 2 and a half weeks, and we never defined anything before she left for California for a couple of months. She's been out of cell service and it's been 2 weeks and I hadn't heard from her except right before she went out of cell service. I don't think we need to define anything, but I was wondering if she was thinking about me, because I'm thinking about her. She's halfway through the book I let her borrow, which is the first book in my favorite fantasy series of all time. She's gonna call me this evening. Feels good. :)

Oh yes, busy!!
This excruciatingly painful headaches are causing me pain around one eye.

Smiling... my girl is thinking about me. We'd only been casually seeing each other for 2 and a half weeks, though we had an awesome 2 and a half weeks, and we never defined anything before she left for California for a couple of months. She's been out of cell service and it's been 2 weeks and I hadn't heard from her except right before she went out of cell service. I don't think we need to define anything, but I was wondering if she was thinking about me, because I'm thinking about her. She's halfway through the book I let her borrow, which is the first book in my favorite fantasy series of all time. She's gonna call me this evening. Feels good. :)

That feeling is the greatest indeed!! Don´t try to figure it out, just let it be.
Make it last and worthy!!

Estranged...

It's been a while since I've logged in. Started school. Still looking for a job. Still tryina quit using altogether. It's quite the juggling act..

Ouchy!

Yet another dislocation of the shoulder (two actually because I woke up with it dislocated again after relocating it before going to bed) and looks like I've damaged what I suspect is a hairline fracture at the top of my shin again.

15361610837_5e3bbb793f_o.jpg