• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How (and why) to make your own dilaudid nasal spray

Yes it would work like you imagine, but those bottles don't spray enough. Wouldn't even spray enough to get close to a line of some yay. Better off getting a line bumper from your local head shop.

Great post. Any tips on the saline to drug ratio OP? Right now I'm using a needle-less insulin syringe and fill it with 3-5 drops COLD distilled H20, squirt it into the bottom of my pill crusher, let the HM dissolve into a "slurry" squirt it up there, let it sit for about 15 mins or so, then blast 2 pumps saline to aid in absorption. I think i'm not using enough water, it's about 3-5 drops. I remember using a droppers full and getting a REALLY good effect but had to keep my head tilted back for around 15-20mins which can be annoying unless you're watching a flick/laying down. Anyone care to give any advice/tips? OP? I know hydromorphone is VERY soluble in water so I guess I'll have to find the "sweet spot" myself...This should be a mega-thread!!! Far as the clinical trials they're actually finishing phase 3 this month, so keep your eyes peeled for Dilaudid nasal spray sometime this year hopefully...My Dr. said he'd prescribe it soon as it hits the market [bad nerve pain in arms] Man I love that guy. For now i'll have to play Dr. Hydrostein haaa..[I'm prescribed name brand Dilaudid by Purdue Pharma 4mg IR] Be safe, Peace! %)

Last edited:
Yes it would work like you imagine, but those bottles don't spray enough. Wouldn't even spray enough to get close to a line of some yay. Better off getting a line bumper from your local head shop.

That's EXACTLY the same issue I was having using the Nasinex brand bottle, I was literally pumping it til I lost track of how many pumps I did. Gotta do your math depending on the bottle and how much drug/saline is in it...unless you wanna turn blue like a smurf..Great point!

Last edited: