• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How addictive is Ketamine?

lol i feel thats with anything i do..... but yes the 2 times i have done K.... the next day i wanted to do it more than my OXY's.... so its weird.

Everything has pretty much already been covered, but I wanted to stress something.

After a couple intense sessions with ketamine last summer I noticed trouble pissing. I can't even explain exactly, but something was seriously wrong with my urinary tract. The K wasn't expired either and I got in sealed Vials.

Some people don't seem to experience the negative effects, sadly a week long binge will bring pain upon my kidneys.

Why cant we have a wonder drug thats makes everyone high how they wnat with no side effects or additive qualities....

Im working on this boys... when i do it ill be in the $$$

and of course un-detectable by any drug test. ahahahaha

Hey is that you again Kunmo? I enjoy watching your thought process...

:) I will look for you if you don't mind.:)

Nearly all psychological, the few physical attributes are nothing compared to opiate withdrawal however I would take a heavy flu for a week over BATSHIT crazy trying to get my mind off and away from the natural obscurities that one encounters when they overload their NMDA receptors. I also find ketamine to be more psychologically addictive then opiates... so the shit river runs deep.

Many people experience various bladder troubles due to Ketamine. I know a girl who needed surgery after a heavy weekend on the substance. My suggestion to anyone and everyone who uses this ridiculous drug is to MAKE SURE TO PISS before you sleep, and get out of the hole to urinate, drink as much water as you can while on any "drug" particularly K... that salt will build up... and it's a bitch.

Im addicted to k myself. Had to move abroad to get away from it. When i came beck there was a drought which was a good thing. Reading everybody's posts id have to agree its the dark side that does it for me. I dont know of a drug that can get you more wrecked (in seconds). I find it fun. Like a challenge. Id say if you use it more than once a month stop (if you want to...)