• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Houston We Have a Problem

LazyTheGreat

Bluelighter
Greetings Bluelighters!

I seem to be in a pickel. The days are getting colder and darker around this time of the year. Winter is here. As of late I have enjoyed smoking outside but as everyday has been getting colder and colder I can not do so anymore. I recently acquired a car with cloth interior. I've been thinking about smoking pot in the car yet I am worried about the smell lingering in the car. My parents do drive my car a fair amount of times throughout the week and I absolutely do not want to put with there fuss. Is there anyway I can smoke in my car without the smell lingering? I feel like a tool back in high school asking a question like this. I apologize lol

your car will smell like weed if you smoke in it.

smoke outside, or use a small vape

your car will smell like weed *for a few days* if you smoke in it.

Just had to add a li'l addendum to that. The smell dissipates, but it takes a while. The only way to limit the smell of pot-smoking in a car is to smoke with all the windows down whilst going at least 40mph, and even then the smell'll stick around for a day or two.

The biggest problem is that you might not be able to smell it, but people who don't smoke yet know the smell likely will.

If you hotbox, your car will never be the same and lightly colored cloth (like the interior of your car) will eventually begin to stain brown. Windows'll collect a little film of tar on them as well without regular cleaning. Takes a lot of smoke and even more neglect to get to that point, though.

Ahh shucks looks like it's going to be a long winter. Thanks for the replies you guys are awesome

I love that you know this :)

lol, yeah....
embarrassed.gif

Back road blunt rides were my preferred method of social smoking from age 16 to around 24, and my car was a mess in my younger days.

just set a house on fire, wait thats detroit. where a jacket? have a friend that has a house to smoke at? idk its like 20 below in chi town all winter thats tuff. get some ozium to keep in the car. as a kid we would always duck into a shed when it was cold or go to the woods to build a fire but i dont live in the city either

Last edited:
My buddies and I always used to cruise blunts in the winter. We'd smoke with a couple windows only cracked, and then the person who's car it was would always just air out big time on their way home for a good 5-10 min of driving with the windows down. Crank up the heat cuz that 5-10 minutes will be brutal especially when high

Assclass gotta say I have never even heard of a stoner dedicated enough to be up at 4:20 AM. You have my deepest respect.

yes, vape it, dry herb vape is a wonder the smell goes really quickly and the stone is awesome.