• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Hotels and Their Wastage of Energy

garnet888

Ex-Bluelighter
Why are hotels either too cold or too hot? Can't they adjust it to the right temperature? Don't they know that they're just wasting energy and increasing their carbon footprint thus promoting global warming?

I haven't experienced a hotel that has temperature issues but if carbon footprint is what you're concerned about then there are management companies that caters utility expense management services. They provide solutions and that will help their clients to proactively manage their energy in the most cost effective way.

They're almost always too cold for me. The only place I've been to where the hotels were too hot was in India.

They are too hot probably because of old people complaining. Too cold because of old people complaining. Ever been a waiter? At least once a night some little old lady says something to the effect of "Can you turn the AC down its too cold in here?" this is while everyone is running around sweating because its actually way to hot because there are so many people in the restaurant.