• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin "Hot shots"

Jaredborgetti

Bluelighter
I have heard from a friend in the States that "hot shots" meaning heroin inyections or other drugs with extremely high doses of heroin or chemicals like battery acid are a common mean of assesination between gang members, junkies, and even to take out bussiness partners, etc... and he claims that even sometimes dealers distribute them to customers that have been late with payments etc... is that true or a drug myth?

I have heard from a friend in the States that "hot shots" meaning heroin inyections or other drugs with extremely high doses of heroin or chemicals like battery acid are a common mean of assesination between gang members, junkies, and even to take out bussiness partners, etc... and he claims that even sometimes dealers distribute them to customers that have been late with payments etc... is that true or a drug myth?
People have been given hot shots. It doesn't happen nearly as often as one would think. I saw a video of a guy in total agony at a gas station, screaming THEY PUT SOMETHING IN MY SHOT!!!! He was throwing his body everywhere, it was awful

I guess its possible but this sounds like something that a meth head would tell.
Bruh I'm dead lol ...from laughter not a hot shot. Sounds like something a local homeless tweaker would brag about after selling "one" a point. I.e. " back when I was a a cartel kingpin, we would sell rival gangs the most poisonous poison laced inside our 8balls, so when the (insert rival gang here) cooked it up it wasn't temperature making it a hot shot" [5.5]