• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hot railing

Willm121

Bluelighter
Is hot railing ice more intense that just smoking it or snorting it?

In my opinion it's more intense that both methods. Imagine smoking a bowl all in one hit ..that's how hot railing is, I do not enjoy snoking anymore cause of the shift in intensity hotrails cause

A hot rail will vaporize the stimulant in question, allowing both the blood vessels in your lungs and nose to absorb the drug. It is more efficacious that both intranasal and smoking. For example, if a .1g of meth were snorted, then undoubtedly some of it is going to fall out of your nose, drip down your throat, not absorb the full amount. Smoking .1g would take a few hits before it was finished. With a hot rail, thay .1g can be "smoked" in a single hit via your nose and allow more absorption from both nasal and lung blood vessels.

I had a .1 in a pipe last so fucking long it was too frustrating to do so I just hotrail.1 at once. Smoking becomes weak once you go down that road

Hmm I see, I always wondered what a hot rail actually was. What's different about the technique that allows you to get so much more at once than smoking?

Hmm I see, I always wondered what a hot rail actually was. What's different about the technique that allows you to get so much more at once than smoking?

Imagine the amount a user would put in a pipe to smoke, .1-.3g. When insufflating, vasoconstriction and insufficient surface area will not absorb all of the drug. But if you can vaporize your line of .1-.3g as you insufflate then the vapor will utilize a larger surface area, allowing greater absorption of the drug through both the lungs and the blood vessels in the nasal cavity and back of throat.
Hot railing combines the rapid onset that smoking gives with the high doses that can be used with the intranasal ROA.

Okay so some ends up not vaporized but a lot does? Do you get hot melty crystals on your nasal cavity? I am just trying to see how it would be able to get more vapor at once than vaporizing. Is it that you hit it with a torch so it vaporizes much more quickly than when you slowly heat it with a bulb?

With a torch you can heat the end of a glass pipe til the glass is glowing red-ish. As you snort from the other side of the pipe the crystal will vaporize from the heat given off from the pipe. The vapour isnt that hot (just as hot as smoking it) but you can burn your nose if you inhale too quickly IME. The vapour will line your nasal cavities and fill your lungs and the drug is rapidly absorbed. The stuff that is left in your nose would just be cut/filler. Most of the filler would remain on the table or in the pipe as it cooled during its trip up the glass into your nose though.

I haven't done a hot rail in many years but i remember a silicone aquarium tube being used to avoid any hot shit going up your nose. Made the whole process a lot easier.