• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hot Railing Heroin

iDab420

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelight

Was thinking today as I wanna stop iving, but still want a rush, if it were possible and a good idea to hot rail heroin.

For those of you who don't know hot railing is where you take a glass zooter (snorting utensil) and heat the end your gonna have closest to the powder. Then you start snorting your line and it will smoke while the powder goes into your and thru your nasal membranes, thus giving you the smoking rush while the length of snorting. (Common with meth)

Ik heroin has a different boiling point then meth and may not work nearly as good but could it be done? Would it be optimal? Any complications with personal experience?

Would love to hear some peoples experiences doing this!

Have a good night.

I wouldn't recommend this, probably just ending up losing your dope..

- Hopeless 7nos

How so? I was also thinking that but just trying to find an alterenative to iv. Snorting doesn't give me much of a rush at all and smoking maybe gives me a brief rush but no legs with that ROA. Perhaps you have a better idea?

Are you talking about bth, or ecp? Smoking ecp is one of the least effecient roa's, followed by oral.

No other roa, will give you the rush that iv does, so if youre trying to reproduce that, youre sol.

-hs

Im aware of that sadly :( was hoping that possibly this would mimic it in some type of way, I guess it would be more work for something that more than likely will not work.

Also, can you elaborate on what bth and ecp is.

Oh powder. I know smoking powder is not as effective as tar but I would do a bump in each nostril and take a hit when I felt it kick in. It seemed like it gave me a stronger rush while still have the legs of snorting. Though this was before I started iving.

Have you ever tried potentiating your dope with something like dxm or dph? This will make it stronger, and may give you a close resemblence to that rush you're looking for.

- Hopeless 7nos

Ha does it? I'm not versed in herion BA and that's a rarity. Though oxycodone does have a higher BA orally than nasally. I do know that plugging provides much more of a "rush" than insufflation does. At least when I did it that way.

Intranasal has a higher BA than plugging.

- Hopeless 7nos

Do you have a reference for that, because I'm unable to find one. I have always found rectal to be more potent than insufflation, but this is just my personal experience. I'd like to know too which is the more efficient ROA.

As far as the hot railing goes, I really think you'd be better off not churching it up and trying all this fancy shit. I think you might end up burning and wasting your dope in the process and you might regret it. I'm not saying it won't work, but you know for a fact that there are other routes that do work. Either vaporise it, inject it, insufflate it or take it rectally is my advice.

Just checked for fun and both diacetylmorphine and morphine have higher BA's rectally than nasally.

I would assume they would due to the ability for the colon to absorb things efficiently.

Do you have a reference for that, because I'm unable to find one. I have always found rectal to be more potent than insufflation, but this is just my personal experience. I'd like to know too which is the more efficient ROA.

As far as the hot railing goes, I really think you'd be better off not churching it up and trying all this fancy shit. I think you might end up burning and wasting your dope in the process and you might regret it. I'm not saying it won't work, but you know for a fact that there are other routes that do work. Either vaporise it, inject it, insufflate it or take it rectally is my advice.

I misread a chart, I was looking at Oral compared to Intranasal.
However I've been searching everywhere, and can't find any numbers on rectal BA. I would assume it's on par with intranasal, maybe a bit more for the shear fact there's more surface area.

- Hopeless 7nos

Just checked for fun and both diacetylmorphine and morphine have higher BA's rectally than nasally.

Can you post a link? I couldn't find it anywhere, if it's legit maybe we can get Tripman to add it to the BA Megathread.

- Hopeless 7nos

Thanks for that information help ive lost that chart for quite some time now.

Still actually quite curious I guess nobody has personal experiences might have to say fuck it and bust down a line for "science".

This is actually pretty interesting if you do decide to do it please make a trip report lol

This is actually pretty interesting if you do decide to do it please make a trip report lol

I will attempt it with different types, currently have china white right now which is not good for smoking but good for iv/snorting. Definetely interested in different types and seeing the effects then.