• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hot Knife ?

DutchMasta

Greenlighter
ok so everytime i try n hot knife with my electric stove it nevers works correctly. The nug burns a little but not like it should. is it possible to use a lighter? any other tips or help i just cant seem to get the hang of it

A lighter? Like a bic? Fuck, man, probably, but that'd take forever. Might run the risk of having a Bic blow up in your hand doing that.

If you have to use something like that I think a butane torch'd work best.

Only tip I really have is to let the knife get red hot. After that it's pretty hard to fuck up.

You definitely need a torch lighter at least. Now with all the dab stuff you could probably get something that is an attachment piece for a bong or something, it may be easier to do. It could be worth looking into.

Get a torch lighter, and heat it from the underside of the knife for about 50 seconds or until you start to see a light red glow in dim light. Then, when you hit it with a dab on the top side of the knife, it should instantly vaporize mostly all at once.

you got a electric fire ? use the bars on that to do the job then grab your bottom out milk bottles and knives and off you go :)

Butane torch works....also the gas stove works.....i usually like the gas stove over the butane torch cuase of the smell but ive also seen glass sticks that are made for the same purpse of hot knives if your intrested in trying something other then the knife.....rule of thumb though is open fire on the blade i never use a electronic heater before or seen it done....hot knives will hit you hard though

oh ya Jibult is right dont hold a lighter in your hands to do it

Try farting on the flame to make it bigger then quickly turn round and put the knife over it

your welcome.

what I do is, light up my gas stove top and heat two knives until they're red hot (it's better to use wooden handled knives rather than plastic ones) and then pin the material between them, sort of like chopsticks and then inhale.

Try farting on the flame to make it bigger then quickly turn round and put the knife over it

your welcome.

Try sticking a hot knife directly up your ass, and twisting.

It's not to smoke, just a suggestion.

i figured it out i just wasnt being patient enough with the stove. i wedged two knives inbetween the burner and a kettle and it worked like a charm, almost passed out haha