• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hot flush immediately after a shot of vodka.

everway9

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. I hope your all doing good today.

I'm a little worried.

I am male and 2 weeks ago I had a meth binge and during the last bit of my comedown I had a couple of shots of vodka, both of which were followed by a really intense hot head flush (whole head not just face), no rush, just a flush which really scared me as I had never experienced before. I dint drink anymore until now.

So. here I am after having a single shot of vodka and experiencing the same instant hot head flush. A short while after I'm experiencing mild spasm feelings in my right shoulder and central abdomen just below my sternum. It feels like there is air bubbles going through my arteries at those locations. I have experienced them before when I have not used any drugs so I'm not sure if its connected. There is no pain, just spasms.. more irritating than worrying.

I am an alcoholic although this is the first drink I have had for two weeks. Previously to the meth binge I hadn't had a drink for over a month. If you would like to know a little bit of my history I posted a brief history at the beginning of a thread about my recent experience when I had my meth binge.

You can see it here:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...oing-meth-experience-Input-appreciated-thanks

I wouldn't be surprised if I have done some really nasty damage to my liver, pancreas and/or heart so naturally I'm a bit worried.

If anyone can provide some information about what is the most likely cause/source of this hot flush I would be very grateful.

Many thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Hello PriestTheyCalledHim. Thanks for your reply. :)

That is a good link.

I think that my liver is so damaged that it does not process the alcohol as it used to. I dont get many effects other than hot flashes until I have drunk way too much.

I'm staying clear again for as long as I can.. Hopefully more than the previous time which was about 6 months.

Thanks again. :)