• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hot Females Triggering me to use Cocaine

Brb while i cook some chicken on speed, this chicken will be greater than the invention of the wheel
Thats what I was thinking :sick:

I have heard Adderal is better than Coke in terms of the euphoric high that it produces. I have never snorted it so I can’t relate. Does it produce the same “geeked out” feeling coke does or is it more of a cleaner and concentrated high? Also, does it make you horny like coke? Just curious is all.

I have heard Adderal is better than Coke in terms of the euphoric high that it produces. I have never snorted it so I can’t relate. Does it produce the same “geeked out” feeling coke does or is it more of a cleaner and concentrated high? Also, does it make you horny like coke? Just curious is all.
well the high from coke is more of a 'holy shit' where as adderall (i never snort adderall i find it to be a waste and since i stopped snorting coke and only smoking it) the two arent comparable but when i used to do lines the main difference vs putting 5-10-mg addy under my tongue (sublingual hits within 2-5min usually even sooner) addy has this feel where it zaps me to attention and the euphoria tends to be when i take a decent dose (keep in mind the times between taking addy is anywhere from 1-6 weeks since i usually have ALOT of coke, i tend to smoke 20-40 grams a month anyways ) the euphoria compared to smoking crack is non existant HOWEVER to snorting it, id say they have certain similarities but forsure the coke releases surges of dopamine that are noticable vs the addy, but then you have to weigh that again the duration (an adderall high excluding the fact that the effects themselves last longer than the high, but the high tends to last somwhere between 30min-2 hours and it is forsure noticable if you don't use them often, as i use them and i made a post on this, seems 75% of people are against me on this one (i use addys pre opiate withdrawal and then when it hits i suffer minimal symptoms) so i go on 2-4 days rolls usually with addy its not the same as coke as coke i can go on 6 day benders, where addy leaves me feeling zombies out after 3 days and just chasing a feeling of stimulation to stay away whereas smoking dope never loses its touch and i can be 100% for days (but as soon as those heavy eyelid feels hit me, i put my pipe and rocks away and call it a week) then sleep for like 2-3 full days where people think i dropped off the planet =p

well the high from coke is more of a 'holy shit' where as adderall (i never snort adderall i find it to be a waste and since i stopped snorting coke and only smoking it) the two arent comparable but when i used to do lines the main difference vs putting 5-10-mg addy under my tongue (sublingual hits within 2-5min usually even sooner) addy has this feel where it zaps me to attention and the euphoria tends to be when i take a decent dose (keep in mind the times between taking addy is anywhere from 1-6 weeks since i usually have ALOT of coke, i tend to smoke 20-40 grams a month anyways ) the euphoria compared to smoking crack is non existant HOWEVER to snorting it, id say they have certain similarities but forsure the coke releases surges of dopamine that are noticable vs the addy, but then you have to weigh that again the duration (an adderall high excluding the fact that the effects themselves last longer than the high, but the high tends to last somwhere between 30min-2 hours and it is forsure noticable if you don't use them often, as i use them and i made a post on this, seems 75% of people are against me on this one (i use addys pre opiate withdrawal and then when it hits i suffer minimal symptoms) so i go on 2-4 days rolls usually with addy its not the same as coke as coke i can go on 6 day benders, where addy leaves me feeling zombies out after 3 days and just chasing a feeling of stimulation to stay away whereas smoking dope never loses its touch and i can be 100% for days (but as soon as those heavy eyelid feels hit me, i put my pipe and rocks away and call it a week) then sleep for like 2-3 full days where people think i dropped off the planet =p
so edit tl:dr the comparison between taking addy and SNORTING coke is that coke releases much more dopamine and gives you a yay no matter what whereas addy is more subtle and ive read that even with extreme long breaks the euphoria from addy never returns, which i dont know if im genuinely fortunate in that regard because i do enjoy the addy 'high' on occasion or when i need it, however my god, do i not reccomend drinking on addy like you can drink on coke........... addy will lead to blackouts and fuck do i just do stuuuuuuupid shit when hopped up on booze and addy ive never come close to getting arrested on coke, but addy? goddangit too close, twice i even told a cop that asked me for my I.D. to go fuck himself (completely blacked out) and im sure i didn't get arrested because of who i was with that night on coke though, boy oh boy, ive drank 4 bottles of rum in one sitting and only went through a gram of rocks, speaking of, this cocathylene, i find it more beneficial FOR ME AND DONT RECCOMEND THIS. because they say its dangerous however.... cocathylene my body seems to handle much easier than coke on its own, why is that, and lets put the better high to the side ofr a moment is this actually possible? aswell as putting damage to the side, could cocathylene be more tolerable than straight coke? because i know even if i dont drink much on coke, that just a solid rum n coke (w 3 shots white rum) and a few .25 bowls of dope get me going alot better and i dont feel any physical negative effects why is this