• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Host of Man Vs. Food a stoner?

Im not saying your wrong! But you should consider some other probable stoners of tv land!

Like....

Anthony Bourdain!

And im throwing in Andrew Zimmerman, because why else would someone eat such weird shit if they arnt baked like a cake.

lol it all makes sense now, all the tv epicures eat such crazy things because of the munchies! lol

Just to clear this stuff up as a fan of all the cooking/traveling shows.
Andrew Zimmerman is an ex-junkie who used to steal old ladies purses in new york just to get his fix and he also was homeless for a year around 1992 but then went to rehab.
Anthony Bourdain definitely is an ex-junkie because he admits in his newest amsterdam episode that he was on methadone for 8 years and he also gets pretty high in that episode. When he was in cambodia or philippines he ordered a "happy pizza" which had weed in it and ate it in front of camera. Also in one of his books he tells how he smoked a lot of hash in Morocco. He still drinks heavily and used cannabis but otherwise sober.
As for Adam..he's a complete stoner obviously.

I think the guy on the left is squinting MUCH more than Adam is.

HAHAHHAHAahahah funny bro....and i was thinking the exact same thing when i watch this show....this show fucking rules but it always makes me hungry

hah I got one of those bracelets. And Id buy that he was a stoner. Not like TV stars get drug tested or anything. And his show involves eating massive amounts of food. All adds up

Haha, I was having this talk with my boyfriend, there's no way a man can eat all the food he does with out being a stoner and getting the MEGA munches !!

Great show and very interesting the stuff people are eatting all over the world !

loool nice pic neko! didn't know how much of a druggie anthony was until recenetly, which is weird because i've watched his show for years

Yes, he is definitely a stoner. I will tell you how I got my answer. I am watching this show stoned right now and just got an epiphany.
Ok so make sure watch the show high. You will be able to tell he's high. The food is so good, and he reacts in a way that you can relate to while high. Some people say he exaggerates, but when you're high, you can imagine how good it is and you think you would probably react that way too. May be not in the literal or physical sense, but that same feeling, that almost orgasmic feeling of sinking your teeth into something delicious while you have a raging case of the munchies.
Anyway, if that was sensible enough, that is why I believe he is definitely a stoner. Hopefully, this answers some peoples questions. That took me a long fucking time to write and I got the munchies from watching this show.
Peace.

just seen this the cunts on bath salts he looks really unhealthy and cant keep his head still his eyes are all over the shop he is on mdpv or apvp something of the sort just look at the massive weight drop from last shows to today only other thing would be hiv or a very bad lipo

I don't know for sure, but his goofy demeanor does kind make it conceivable that he's a stoner.

I don't care much whether he is or he isn't, I just know that I would love to get stoned and roadtrip just to re-create this fucking show.