• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Host of Man Vs. Food a stoner?

no0dles90

Greenlighter
Alright, this is my first post. Anyways I was watching Man Vs. Food the other day (baked of course) and noticed that the host of the show Adam Richman has a bright green rubber band bracelet. Ya know like the yellow Nike Livestrong ones except this one is bright ass green. If anyone has ever ordered anything from [<snip> - RR] (an online headshop based in the UK) you know that they send you one or two bracelets that say EDITOR and [<snip> - RR] with a couple of weed leaves with smiling faces. I rock mine all the time but mine is white. I love when people ask me what I am the editor of. I just laugh. The most common color I have noticed that they send is bright green. The one he wears is exactly the same color except it looks like he flipped it inside out because of product placement being on tv and all so it is just a green band.
I could just be trippin' on this but everyone of my friends who I have showed this to think the same thing. The show is based on a guy eating a shit ton of food so why the hell wouldn't he be a stoner?? I mean you would almost have to be baked out of your mind to eat 6 pound burritos right? Another thing we noticed is that his eyes are always squinty. He obviously would be using eye drops so they don't look cached but the squintiness is always there (at least for me anyway). Anyway that's my observation on this matter, let me know what you guys think.
3627120079_71c8eca348.jpg

BTW I haven't been able to find any information about this anywhere and in all of his "official" photos, he is not wearing the wristband although he wears it in most of the episodes... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone Does IT...i have a few green bracelets from EDIT

is EDIT sourcing? it's just a place where you can go to buy incense and stuff, etc.

oh yeah and they make those bracelets in ALL colors...so definitely not for sure from that website thing.

Last edited:
that guy HAS to smoke ALL the TIME .. he eats so damn much only a fat person that smokes ALLOT can do what he does .. and iv seen him with his eyes a little red some times lol..

i didnt even have to see the band , i called pot head a while ago on this one ..

Haha

I was high watching man vs. food last night and thinking the exact same thing. I like that you had the motivation to actually make a thread discussing this. That is an excellent first post.

This is one of my favorite shows, and if you have ever watched it, it's clearly and blatantly obvious he's baked out of his mind in every scene of the show. You don't need to look too far into it. Just watch one episode of Man vs. Food, and if he doesn't look stoned at all to you, then you're too stoned... :D

This is one of my favorite shows, and if you have ever watched it, it's clearly and blatantly obvious he's baked out of his mind in every scene of the show. You don't need to look too far into it. Just watch one episode of Man vs. Food, and if he doesn't look stoned at all to you, then you're too stoned... :D

haha, definitely agree.

he says he's not a competitive eater, and there's only one other way i know of to put away 8 pound sandwiches.

I have never seen this show, but I was watching Iron Chef America recently and noticed that the chairman's (the dude that just sits there and eats the best food in the world without having to think about and judge it) eyes were pretty red. :)

he definitely smokes weed. ive seen a lot of his shows and you can tell he's high due to how he talks and just how often he spaces out

If i was on national television I would definitely visine it up, I mean if im stoned and plan on going to class or going to the mall or where ever i would without a doubt use eye drops