• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Horror Stories when Copping off the Street

Oh man you really gotta taste your shit before you wander off with whatever drugs the dealer gave you... you would have known right away it wasn't dope. I'm sorry you experienced that though, I can't imagine expecting heroin and getting cocaine in a line or a shot...

Yah, but have you EVER been in a situation, except at a party or if the dealer comes to your house or whatever, where you ACTUALLY get to try the shit?
You want to be in and out.

A few times I have bought a dime bag and then went back and got 6 more or whatever, but still being in that "area" alerts cops; i.e. "didn't we see that car earlier...?"

And you don't want that...

100% agree with younger people being wreckless & not giving a sh*t but the older ones are definitely the ones to deal with.........I found that out back when I was 17 yrs old. Although there are a few young bucks out there that take their business very serious, but thats few & far between.

I had a younger guy take me to an older guy "on the block" and a bought a jab that was absolute shit. I remember that older guy and he had great crack way back when. I secretly wonder if they have two batches: one for newbie white chicks who look like librarians and one for good customers, their friends, etc.

then again, wouldn't they WANT to give me the good stuff so I'll come back?
Seriously?!
Gwen

let's make this brief...

drove around a shady guy for over an hour, was supposed to cop me dope, instead took my money,smoked crack in my car, persisted on engaging in petty arguments ,had me drive him around till he found a prostitute

some how i lost this guy during our mission, he had my phone, some how tracked me back down and gave me my phone back,and back on our adventure we went

the dope was bunk,i was on bath salts

also let some pimp with a bad ass machete into my car some time during the night, i don't think he realized what i wanted, that or he planned on robbing me

was pretty lol looking back

let's make this brief...

drove around a shady guy for over an hour, was supposed to cop me dope, instead took my money,smoked crack in my car, persisted on engaging in petty arguments ,had me drive him around till he found a prostitute

some how i lost this guy during our mission, he had my phone, some how tracked me back down and gave me my phone back,and back on our adventure we went

the dope was bunk,i was on bath salts

also let some pimp with a bad ass machete into my car some time during the night, i don't think he realized what i wanted, that or he planned on robbing me

was pretty lol looking back

if you're a girl this is very very scary stuff. if you're a dude, isn't this what dudes do? LOL

tough stuff. you gotta laugh, or you'll cry. so sorry to hear this.

^ Yeah that was a pretty scary story, man. But I'd imagine that the experience would be somewhat frightening for anyone, male or female. I mean, despite the one glaring difference being that the possibility exists for a woman to get raped and the same possibility does not exist for men, at least not for the most part, well... y'know... a frightening experience is still a frightening experience. I'm a guy, and I'd have probably freaked out...

friend if mine wasn't even tryna cop, just walking to work on new years day in NY when a homeless dude asked him for some money. my friend politely declined and the dude kept hassling him. he even took out his wallet to prove he had no cash when the street-creature whips out an uncapped syringe, holds it up to my friend like a shank, and says something to the effect of "bitch im homeless, HIV positive, and got nothing to lose, we're walking to this atm up the street and you're giving me everything you can." my friend was shitting bricks and was preparing to be down $500 when they passed a security guard who was watching a parking garage and the AIDS dude just bounced. whether this urchin was lying about having AIDS or not, thats some seriously scary and brazen shit, and he must've been fiending like no bluelighter has fiended before. FUCK. THAT.

I had a friend who wanted an ounce of weed to sell. We were both very young and ignorant to most drug related situations. We talked to some of the nazi youth punkers who were able to help us make a call to someone we should have been able to trust (a high school friends boyfriend)

We only knew his first name and my friend was skittish (he was especially new to this) so I opted to go to the meeting spot and buy the weed.

I sat behind a local restaurant and waited, after a few minutes a REALLY tall and cracked out looking guy (the boyfriend) with his equally tall but fat and angry looking associate came around the corner. Small pleasantries were exchanged and I had a pretty fluffy looking/feeling plastic bag shoved into the front of my hooded sweatshirt. I squeezed the bag and could feel that initial "ok, its buds" feeling. It was hard to tell, but it felt like weed. I was happy.

I walked across town to meet the buyer and we went to a gazebo to open it. As I opened it I said sorry several times and realized I had an ounce sized bag of shredded wheat!!! I was FUMING mad and after some of the punkers smoked us up to calm us down, we laughed about it "fucker, couldn't even give us lucky charms, we are stuck with this shit!?" So we destroyed the bag in a ritualistic manner and started making calls. Thankfully my sister dated the hardest hitting coke/weed dealer in our town.

As I sat at home probably jerking off or watching a dumb movie, this coke dealer and a long time friend of mine (who became one of the dealers runners) kicked in this guys door, put him on the floor, robbed all of his weed, rock and money.

I was just happy to hear that it had happened when I got a call saying "If you see that crackhead again, spit on him, call him a scummy custie and watch his eyes hit the floor, he will cower and never give you another problem" I said thank you of course, I told him that I will just be more careful when buying and he very clearly told me that I was now HIS customer. Strange, but he sold mad funk and was in love with my sister so I always got good counts and good prices for the best weed in town. Best part is that before the phone call ended he said "Ill see you in 15"

15 minutes later the guy ran every dollar up to my door in the pouring rain... I was sold, he was now my dealer. I have never been so appreciative of someone being in love with my sister.

this scummy MF i used to associate with took his then GF to try and rob some dealers, the dude handed over the dope, like a hundred worth iirc, and they drove off without paying him and the guy fuckin opened fire on the car as it was fleeing and the girl got grazed in the head. im sure it was some little 25auto or 380 but they had to go to the hospital for her to get her head stiched up. fekkin idiots.

As has been mentioned i have copped completely bunk e-pills, rock salt sold as meth, etc. etc.

I'm wandering around in Seattle Washington....I went there to form a band with some people I met, got in a fight with the dudes girlfriend and everything fell apart from there....

I get a cheap ass room in a house full of shady motherfuckers....I get a job cleaning returned rental cars and proceed to go on a huge heroin/meth binge with the money I brought with me.

In the midst of this binge, up for 8 days, I get kicked out of my apartment....There was no formal paperwork involved and I was half out of my mind so I just said "fuck it" and kept getting high....

I ran into the huge muscle gay dudes who said I could crash at there place.....I stayed there for two days and they kept trying to get me to fool around with them the whole time....I'm not gay, and they were having marathon meth sex right in the living room, which made me very uncomfortable....

I have 500 bucks left and I lost my phone at some point. I left all my possesions and all I have left is my acoustic guitar and backpack and I'm walking around with both at this point....

I randomly run into this girl on the street I'm looking to cop on and she's clearly "all fucked up"....She tells me she can get me heroin, but that I have to take a drive with her and her boyfriend to get it. I hop in the car and it's filled with all kinds of random shit! Electrical wire, balloons, bags of generic cereal and shit!!

This girl is so fucked up she can barely stay on the road, shes almost colliding with the oncoming traffic! Plus, she seems to have no idead where the fuck she's going and she's nodding out at the wheel! Her boyfriend was pretty cool and he gave me a little shot of H outta what they had left, but with this girl driving, I was sure we were gonna die!

Finally, after damn near an hour of driving in circles, we pull up to the apartment building I can supposedly cop at! but before we go in, this chick insists on looking for drugs she claims she dropped on the floor! She looks under the front seat and just nods out....Feet hanging out of the door, face down in the drivers side, and in full view of all the people in the apartment! Its 2AM, BTW!

It takes me and her boyfriend 30 mins to get her awake and alert enough to go do the deal!

We finally all head to this apartment and knock on the door...the dealer answers the door and lets only the girl in....He then decides not to serve us because they brought ME there and they had no IDEA who I was! I was up for well over a week at this point, but I've been mixing H and crystal, so I didn't really feel the crystal, it was just keeping me moving really!

We all hop back in the car(station wagon full of random shit) and drive away....

We make it only a few blocks before 4 detective cars come out of nowhere and block us off! They use the megaphone, guns drawn and make everyone get out of the car, on by one....

It turns out, my new friends were on a robbery spree and the car was fucking stolen!! the cops question me for 1/2 hour, realize I have nothing to do with it and let me go...with one catch! Since everything in the car is stolen and the car itself is stolen, they can't let me keep my guitar because I can't prove it's mine!

they take these people to jail and let me go WITH my backpack.....I'm now homeless, up for GOD knows how many days, somewhere in Seattle, I have no fucking cluw where, and getting dopesick!!

Bad night!

Sorry to double post but WOW!!!! That was the best post so far, movie-quality shit!

I was in Bmore coppin on the East Side. I went to the corner they told us to "line up", and the pitcher went to go get the pack of dope. On his way back a stick up kid came in the back of the line, told us all to put the money on the ground. When the boy came back with the dope he turned his attention on him, told him to empty his pockets, give up the dope and all that. I was second to last in line, out the corner of my eye, I saw the dude behind pick his money up, I did the same and we ran down the alley, as I was hitting the corner I heard a pop-pop-pop, I turned the afterburners on for that. That motherfucker wasn't getting my last twenty and it was my morning gate shot. Nope.

sounds like a Nas song tbh

I never would "wait in line" for anything man that just screams shady

Carjacked at gunpoint, hit with the gun. Hadto walk through the hood call the police and wait 3 hours for them to decide to show. I won't deal with total strangers anymore.

I know Im just saying personally, I wouldnt.

I would have to agree, 20 possessions charge later, and pain in the ass days trying to find good dope, and as I get older and maybe wiser I'd like to think,.....it is definitely better to have a dependable phone number to call with somebody with good dope.

dude why do you think a large number of dealers stand around stop signs?

they get a good 3 second look at whoever is in the car, and if the person inside gives them the same 3 second look you got some moves about to be made

When I was pushing a lot a while ago I had my done pretty well avoiding making enemies and treating others as I would like to be treated. Eventually I learned a lesson when I agreed to meet someone new that was connected to my shadiest of shady friends. I was at a friends house in a nice neighborhood when these kids pull up but instead park in my friends neighbors driveway which pissed me off. They waved for me to come to them but I waved them to me. They meet me near thee garage and ask to see it, so I pulled it out, it was a very nice bag, but the kid starts saying its fake and short so I tell him I'll grab my bench. In a second this young kid grabs it out of my hand. I instinctively pull out my blade and open it so he squares up with me. I realize its the middle of the day and their car is just sitting and running in the other driveway still. I dropped my knife to my side and they took off, peeling out. I was glad I didn't make the mistake of seriously injuring this near child over a bag, where the cops would definitely be called.

There are a few more stories like this but that one shook me the most, and the last time. Made sure I never got caught in that situation again.

Yup thats the bmore street dope scene for scramble "yall niggas line up" and there you are standing in line with some crazy ass lookin ppl. I was in line coppin some smackdown and all of the sudden i hear screeching tires, eveyone looks over and its a red cavalier with 2 big white guys wearing sun glasses. Cops swarmed from all directions, i hadnt copped yet but this one big motherfucker was comin right at me and i juked the shit out of him and out ran his big ass. Id rather run from a cop than a bullet tho. Some of those stickup kids dont give a fuck about anything. Straight animal scum that should be locked away and the key thrown away. I grew up off of harford rd and hamilton. Yea NE bmore baby! Gotta get a phone number, west side tends to have better shit. I only fucked with raw but it seemed like it was always easier to get good raw on the west side before i got a phone connec.

Yup thats the bmore street dope scene for scramble "yall niggas line up" and there you are standing in line with some crazy ass lookin ppl. I was in line coppin some smackdown and all of the sudden i hear screeching tires, eveyone looks over and its a red cavalier with 2 big white guys wearing sun glasses. Cops swarmed from all directions, i hadnt copped yet but this one big motherfucker was comin right at me and i juked the shit out of him and out ran his big ass. Id rather run from a cop than a bullet tho. Some of those stickup kids dont give a fuck about anything. Straight animal scum that should be locked away and the key thrown away. I grew up off of harford rd and hamilton. Yea NE bmore baby! Gotta get a phone number, west side tends to have better shit. I only fucked with raw but it seemed like it was always easier to get good raw on the west side before i got a phone connec.

Get the fuck out of here I'm from Hamilton, lived all over that fucking neighborhood. Yep smackdown had good scrambled, them knockers grabbed me up in the alley one day, grabbed the pitcher and some other white boy too. Crowds were big down there them boys were jammin.