• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film Horror Fans You Might Like This

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter
I'll give it a miss.. I'm a real pussy now when it comes to horror, and most of the stuff being made these days is trash anyway. But I just read a good review of this..

Oh cool thanks, I love horror while my gf is quite a bit of a pussy about this genre as well :) so I'm looking for movies which would be compatible with both of us.

i love horror movies

but whats with the obsession with the macabre here on Bluelight ? like non stop discussion of death, images pertaining to death and decay ect. is it part of some agenda ? its kind of like some weird cult is trying to force something down everyones throat imo

I'll give it a miss.. I'm a real pussy now when it comes to horror, and most of the stuff being made these days is trash anyway. But I just read a good review of this..

Abbey,

Do you understand what witchcraft is ? would you know when a person is targeting you with witchcraft (real high level witchcraft) ?

Thats what allot of these movies are.

They are aimed at implanting images into your subconscious (kind of like how some creep would slide a daterape drug into your drink)

They slide in these scenarios/symbols that are in dream language in order to alter manifest reality