Horrible MDMA comedown

Nimrod83

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

Have signed up to ask some questions because I'm freaking out.

Over the course of last weekend I took MDMA in crystal form (dabbed). I've never done it before as only usually dropped the odd pill here or there. At the weekend I took at least 2/3 pills a night, bought several 1g bags of MD and coke. This was over Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun night.

Monday morning I felt OK and even managed to move house despite being a little tired. Since Tues I've felt foggy, dizzy, real low and almost like I'm not really here. It's been 5 days since I touched anything and I'm getting freaked out that I've permanently fucked my mental health.

My boyfriend thinks I hate living in this house with him but it's not that. It's more that I crave to feel how I did before we moved (before going crazy on drugs). I think due to the irrational nature of how I'm feeling, I'm associating it with the house move. I loved the house when we viewed it. It's old and a bit wonky but now the wonkyness is driving me mad. I can't think of one single thing that I think I'll enjoy... Seeing friends, calling my mum. I've even called in sick to work for the next 2 days.

Please tell me others have experienced the same and that it was all temporary. I can't bare the thought of this feeling never going away.

You should start feeling better after a week or two. It seems like you're just having a crappy come down. Give it time!

I would get some exercise. It will replenish and regulate neurotransmitters you exspended with the little binge.

I hope so. I've been feeling super low today and been quite tearful.
I'm off out for a little walk to see if I feel any better.
I've heard horrible stories about people having LTC and panicked that I could be like this for months or years!
Thank for replying x

Haha. Super helpful.

Today was better. A little dizzy in places but I hunted down some 5-HTP and have started to take that. Even managed to have a laugh for the first time since Sunday.

Definitely won't be abusing MD again any time soon.