• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Horrible Hangover - Any remedies please

Ihavenoidea

Greenlighter
Last night I did Molly that I thought was pure but did not test. In the end, it started to feel like it was cut with speed of some sort.

Anyway; I had a great therapeutic trip.

Right now I am super hungover. We rolled straight for 14 hours. I forgot to drink and hydrate as I usually do, and probably drank one bottle of vitamin water total.
I was not able to eat at any point, which is normal for me with or without MDMA as I struggle with a thyroid disorder.

I have also rolled probably 5+ times and don't remember these side effects being so strong during the comedown.

I can't sleep. My friend fell asleep about 5 hours ago and I wasn't able to. I dozed off for about 2 hours but have been too nauseous, and suffering from a heavy hot headache so it's been impossible to sleep.

Any suggestions welcome to get me through this. I feel worse than my worst drinking hangover for sure.

I have smoked weed and it has barely touched anything, it might have been what helped me fall asleep but it's strong medicinal stuff and it's not hitting me like it should
I'm also hydrating
I know I need to eat but I also dry heaved twice today a few hours ago because my nausea was so bad

Gatorade -water melon - ginger tea - ketamine - valium - sex (not in that order :D)

Last night I did Molly that I thought was pure but did not test. In the end, it started to feel like it was cut with speed of some sort.

Anyway; I had a great therapeutic trip.

Right now I am super hungover. We rolled straight for 14 hours. I forgot to drink and hydrate as I usually do, and probably drank one bottle of vitamin water total.
I was not able to eat at any point, which is normal for me with or without MDMA as I struggle with a thyroid disorder.

I have also rolled probably 5+ times and don't remember these side effects being so strong during the comedown.

I can't sleep. My friend fell asleep about 5 hours ago and I wasn't able to. I dozed off for about 2 hours but have been too nauseous, and suffering from a heavy hot headache so it's been impossible to sleep.

Any suggestions welcome to get me through this. I feel worse than my worst drinking hangover for sure.

I have smoked weed and it has barely touched anything, it might have been what helped me fall asleep but it's strong medicinal stuff and it's not hitting me like it should
I'm also hydrating
I know I need to eat but I also dry heaved twice today a few hours ago because my nausea was so bad

Your answer is in your thread. "rolled for 14 hours straight." Big NO NO!! You should only be taking your first initial dose, if you must extend it an hour you can take half of the initial dose an hour in to squeeze in another hour of enjoyment. Anything more after that is just diminished returns and you are just doing huge damage to yourself. This recovery is going to take you a long time. Possibly a year. Just eat good REAL food (vitamin water is shit btw) get sunlight, and forget about rolling for a long time.

What you are experiencing is typical of someone who abused mdma. 3 months + wait time between rolls should never be broken.

What you are experiencing is typical of someone who abused mdma. 3 months + wait time between rolls should never be broken.

This recovery is going to take you a long time. Possibly a year.

BS -- stop scaring the newbies with unfounded bull shit

IHNI is dehydrated, has a shifted sensorium and is b-vitamin deficient from the increased metabolism

ALL IHNI needs is some multivitamins (no herbal supps) -- powerade, salty snacks, bananas -- cheese & turkey to increase serotonin synthesis

Don't take 5HTP -- your body will synthesize all you need from good proteins and cheese.

500 mg mixed salts of vitamin C https://www.amazon.com/C-Salts®-Buffered-Vitamin-Powder-1000mg/dp/B004FO79FG --every 1-2 hours while awake with 8 oz water or juice

It feels like speed at the end because your body actually turn it into super speed Hydroxy-methoxy-amphetamine (HMA), hydroxy methyl-methoxy amphetamine (HMMA) -- and actually MDA

The more you take the more you make.

I would take at least 2 weeks to return yourself to homeostasis -- but don't freak out

Lots of people have done alot more and have no had any issues.

I know of a 'friend' that found a bag of 100 pills (end of the 1990's) on the floor at the end of a rave -- half crushed but 50 good pills and a pile of powder -- lets just say the equivalent of 20 pills was done over the course of 3 days

I have it on good authority there was no damage ( it was irresponsible -- but MDMA is quite forgiving)

+1 Epic11 :) Possible a year. LOL. Don't listen to THAT. That's just ridiculous. what a fucking troll. yeah maybe if you took 10 grams. That's still so funny. what bravado.

^I would take 5-HTP. It will no harm and will speed up the recovery process. Take L tryosine as well, as it will help replenish catecholamine - dopamine and norepinephrine - stocks, that the exceissive sertonergic receptor activation depleted.

Also take plenty of vitamin b6 but wait at least an hour before and hafter the 5 htp and l tyrosine.

If you want to recover quickly, then take 200mg 5 htp tid.

700mg n actetyl l tyrosine bid

50mg b6 as pyridoxal phosphate bid.

These will help replenish your neurotransmitters that were depleted. If there are other things you want specific help with just ask or pm me, as I have an in depth knowledge on this type of thing. :)

BTW, shugenja, multivitamins, are a waste of money, as they don't contain neither chelated minerals, active coenzyme forms of vitamins, nor do they contain actually high, relevant form of vitamins. Such as the vitamin b6, he would want to get that as the active form pyridoxal 5 phosphate. In a multivatimin, it would come in the synthetic form, pyridoxine hydrochloride, in only 2 mg.

Or b12 form instance, in a multivitamine would come as cyanocobabamin. (a completely useless form a b12 btw, as b12 is supposed to donate methyl groups, and in this form, b12 is going to actually steal a methyl group - in order to form methylcobalamin from the cyanocobalamin.) It's moot anyway because b12 is only active sublingually.

And as I said, in order for minerals to get absorbed, they need to be chelated, which they are not in multivitamins. I would just buy some muscle milk for a couple of days.

^What do you mean 2 weeks to return to homeostasis? How do you know that? How can you be able to tell when all of his his neuroreceptors will begin to achieve relatively normal states? If it's his first time, It is not going to take him 2 weeks to reach a feeling of relatively homeostasis from "one time" MDMA uses.

^You are forgetting about Niacin! Without enough niacin in the diet, the body will spend a lot time converting a lot of the l tryptophan it absorbs into niacin rather into 5-HTP. But by taking, niacin, you are making sure you supply this nutrient so you body knows it doesn't need it and can focus on the 5-HT precursor - and besides, it helps with drug recovery too!

https://www.thefix.com/content/brain-restoration-‘too-good-be-true’-addiction?page=all

I still think you should get some 5-HTP.

N-acetly tyrosine, SAMe, P5P, magnesuim glycinate (will help with headaches and sleep), vitamin c.

If you need some safe supplements: Magnesium bark extract and bacailin are both benzodiazepine PAMS that work on the GABA A receptor ionophore that are OTC and are very effective. They aren't trashy, ineffective trash like valerian or theanine.

600 -1200 mg of magnolia bark extract.

500 - 2000 of baicalin (2000 if for sleep).

For future reference - if you were unaware this time - next time make sure you're aware, there are two huge risks when taking MDMA: seizures and status epilepticus and thermodysregulation. So, just make sure you guys are prepared and know this next time.