Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Horrible Comedown...

Opsimath

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm new here.
I'm having a pretty terrible time right now, and to be honest I brought it upon on myself with stupidity.
Like a fool, I consumed a gram of MDMA on 2 consecutive nights. On top of this I also popped 20mg of dexedrine on the second night, while already rolling. I took around 0.7g of MDMA on the first night and 0.3g on the second. I didn't sleep at all throughout all of this.
Before this, I've only taken MDMA a few times-maybe 3 or 4- and never that great of an amount. I went overboard and did not know of the consequences.
Sadly, I'm regretting my ignorance a great amount at this moment. The day after the second night of finishing the gram-which is yesterday- I experienced brain zaps throughout the whole day, sometimes disappearing for an hour but then will come back again and occur every few minutes. I've also been severely depressed and have broken down crying around 10 times. This is unusual for me as I'm not a regular crier. I'm absolutely terrified that this might be long-term or even permanent. It's now 11am in the next day and I STILL haven't been to sleep. The brain zaps are still occurring and are too intense for me to sleep. I attempt to but i'm jolted back to being full awake. It's like torture. I'm not sure what to do. Is this regular? Do i go to the hospital?

Thank you for reading, and I hope I can get some advice.

Last edited:
I consumed 60-100 mg before 40 days,I had a feeling of guilt,tingling at hands and something like light sense of hands.

Big Anxiety for 3 days and burning sensation to stomach cause of anxiety(maybe that was from searching about symptoms)
Sleep problems,everyday I was sleeping 3-4hours.
Didn't want to see anyone

40 days now and my sleep become better,I can sleep 8 hours if nothing disrupt me but at 4am I have a littleanxiety don't know why...it makes me wake up but I can sleep again
Anxiety is still here but too low,I think it will disappear next days...
I have some days cool and some a bit anxious...
I have also a little unoticable tremble at hands and little at jaw

General that's my symptoms and I hope to be better

According to my search here at BL even if you are the worst ltc,eventually you can be healed
Brain never stop to re_wiring until you die,and all the symptoms is part of healing process...
Exercise and fish oil can fast the healing
If you want to learn about your symptoms check a user (posts threads) named"First Bad Comedown"is the best :) ,or futura2012,dawglaw,jethro1000,surfer179...

Thanks for the reply. My brain zaps have pretty much dissipated I think... but I still have a constant ringing noise in my head. I also feel really woozy, dizzy and lightheaded at all times, even when laying or sitting down. It's quite a discomforting feeling. I surprised myself by being able to sleep 9 hours today. Things are a little better, but I will have to carry on missing my university lectures as long as these symptons last..

UPDATE: My brain zaps have actually come back now... it looks like I won't be sleeping well tonight either.

Last edited: