• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Horrible comedown?? Could it be the cut?

Livingdeadgrl666

Greenlighter
What's the deal with some batches having an especially awful/longer than hell comedown?
Been damn near a week and still have major brain fog and can't stay awake. I only did a couple week run and slept every night. What the hell??? I feel like shit warmed over!

Which drug are you referring to?

When you say "a couple week run" what do you mean by this? Do you mean you were doing this drug every day or almost every day for a couple of weeks? If so it's probably not necessary for there to be any kind of cut that is causing the bad comedown, probably you've just been using it too much. However, a lot more information needed to properly answer your question.

Edit: Oh, I see you posted another thread asking about meth so presumably this thread is about the same. Methamphetamine is one of the most neurotoxic stimulants around, and will gradually destroy your serotonin system in a way that may not be reversible. For this reason, your comedowns will get progressively worse the more often you abuse it, so this is surely the reason for your persistent brain fog.

For your own good I would strongly advise switching to a less neurotoxic stimulant. Definitely try to do meth as infrequently as possible.

Last edited:

When you say "a couple week run" what do you mean by this? Do you mean you were doing this drug every day or almost every day for a couple of weeks? If so it's probably not necessary for there to be any kind of cut that is causing the bad comedown, probably you've just been using it too much. However, a lot more information needed to properly answer your question.

Edit: Oh, I see you posted another thread asking about meth so presumably this thread is about the same. Methamphetamine is one of the most neurotoxic stimulants around, and will gradually destroy your serotonin system in a way that may not be reversible. For this reason, your comedowns will get worse the more often you abuse it, so this is surely the reason for your persistent brain fog. For your own good I would strongly advise switching to a less neurotoxic stimulant. Definitely try to do meth as infrequently as possible.
Possibly. I suppose a run for me is just a couple lines a day. I do sleep each night, so I'm not a real heavy user. I never pull all-nighters, so it's not like im up the whole time.. so I can't figure out why the comedown is so bad.

Edit: Oh, I see you posted another thread asking about meth so presumably this thread is about the same. Methamphetamine is one of the most neurotoxic stimulants around, and will gradually destroy your serotonin system in a way that may not be reversible. For this reason, your comedowns will get progressively worse the more often you abuse it, so this is surely the reason for your persistent brain fog.

For your own good I would strongly advise switching to a less neurotoxic stimulant. Definitely try to do meth as infrequently as possible.
If there is an alternative I'd be way into that. I think I'm just getting too old for this shit. Lol. I've been looking for a gentler smoother kind of high. Caffeine isnt an option cause it upsets my stomach..
I have slowed down considerably because I hate the come down so much and with age it seems to get worse. I spend more time coming down and feeling shitty than enjoying the high. I think it may be a combination of age and the fact that the stuff out now sucks so much.

Even better, a way to cleanse so I can feel sober and normal again. I was beginning to really enjoy being sober