View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Horrible 2-cb trip

trippylittleboy

Greenlighter
I recently thought the 2cb capsule's i was getting only had 5mg per capsule but have just recently realized they had 20mg per capsual. I was just wondering if the dosage caused me to have a horrible as i sniffed 4 which would be 80mg. I put them into two lines wich i sniffed within about ten minutes apart, after around half an hour i started to see the walls melt and also my friends faces, this was freaking me out but then the room went dark and i was the only one in the room (three friends where still present when this was going down) it is what I'd say was the closest thing to hell I could imagine. Then what happend next definitely was the start to my downward spiral , a little boy who wasn't in the house who i have never seen before came into the living room and held my hand and was telling me to do creepy stuff like grab my friends ribs and turn all the taps in the house on. The the whole world melted before my eyes ,was definitely the worst 9-10 hours ever!. So my question is do you think it was the dosage or what could have triggered this intense trip?.

Yeah that's a HUGE dose. Also, it works well orally, snorting 2Cs just tends to make them have more bodyload and be more likely to cause negative experiences. Especially at such a high dose. I am not at all surprised you had a terrifying experience, especially since you didn't expect it. Hopefully you learned something though, about being careful with drugs.

Yeah that's a HUGE dose. Also, it works well orally, snorting 2Cs just tends to make them have more bodyload and be more likely to cause negative experiences. Especially at such a high dose. I am not at all surprised you had a terrifying experience, especially since you didn't expect it. Hopefully you learned something though, about being careful with drugs.
Most definitely did learn my lesson I'm thinking of taking them orally this weekend but not sure how much to take was thinking one capsule then see how thing's are going then maybe pop another?.

Yeah that would be the way to go, but I would wait longer, give yourself time to replenish and give your mind a rest. The trip you describe sounds like something you don't want to have happen again.

Yeah that would be the way to go, but I would wait longer, give yourself time to replenish and give your mind a rest. The trip you describe sounds like something you don't want to have happen again.
It's been about a month since this happened with 2cb and I've been on MDMA most weekend's since this happened and I'm in the correct mindset to take it now.

It's been about a month since this happened with 2cb and I've been on MDMA most weekend's since this happened and I'm in the correct mindset to take it now.

welcome little guy! You can't take MDMA every weekend! It's very unhealthy! You raise your tolerance so you need more, which is even more unhealthy...

At the most, MDMA should not be taken more than once a month, doses should not be greater than 200mg & there should be no combining & no binging. If each & every one of these rules is adhered to, you will still need a 6 month break every 18 months or so, or you're gonna get creeping down-regulation, meaning, sorry to be blunt, brain damage. This will either take a long time to heal, or simply won't heal at all & the symptoms can make day-to-day life very difficult while they last.

The Ecstasy & Empathogenic Drugs forum is littered with MDMA Casualties, you need to spend some time in there & familiarise yourself with the dangers of using Ecstasy carelessly. Most people get through their love affair with MDMA unharmed, but many do not. This drug can be respected & used with absolute minimum risk of short & long-term harm but ONLY if it's used correctly & ONLY if you have 100& pure stuff every single time.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/22-MDMA-amp-Empathogenic-Drugs

...sorry, can't help ya with the 2c-b crisis, I've never had it! :(

Last edited:
welcome little guy! You can't take MDMA every weekend! It's very unhealthy! You raise your tolerance so you need more, which is even more unhealthy...

At the most, MDMA should not be taken more than once a month, doses should not be greater than 200mg & there should be no combining & no binging. If each & everyone of these rules is adhered to, you will still need a 6 month break every 18 months or so, or you're gonna get creeping down-regulation, meaning, sorry to be blunt, brain damage, which will either take a long time to heal, or simply won't heal at all.
Thanks for the advice man! Cut down on the MDMA for a good while looks like the best thing to do at the moment.

Pleasure mate.

I've used MDMA since my early 20's pretty much without mishap, that's be 22 years now, give or take. But about 18 months ago I gave myself the kinda damage I am referring to above by using an MDMA-like drug called 5-mapb a bit stupidly. I've had some problems ever since & I'm sworn off serotonergic stimulants for awhile. Next time I take one, it'll be MDMA, but I am really nervous that I may have permanently damaged my serotonin system last year & I may have lost the MDMA magic, in the end, after all :(

Fingers crossed I'm wrong though lol