L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Horoscopes, Love, and Dating

mikumiku

Ex-Bluelighter
How many of you, believe in [FONT=arial, sans-serif]horoscopes when it comes to love and dating, relationships, engagements, marriage, etc. I noticed I tended to click well with my opposite sign of P[/FONT]isces [FONT=arial, sans-serif], me being a Virgo. What do you think about the signs, do you believe in them or naw?[/FONT]

Gonna have to go with a big fat no on this one.

its pure bullshit but if you can use it to delude yourself i'm sure it will come in handy

I do to an extent. The only girls I have ever dated (coincidentally before I followed it) were all the "perfect matches." So yes, to an extent. I don't hang my entire life around it, and if I meet someone I connect with I won't fuck it up because we don't match or what not, but the girl I am dating now is my perfect match and we are perfect for each other. Sooooooo that's that.

I do to an extent. The only girls I have ever dated (coincidentally before I followed it) were all the "perfect matches." So yes, to an extent. I don't hang my entire life around it, and if I meet someone I connect with I won't fuck it up because we don't match or what not, but the girl I am dating now is my perfect match and we are perfect for each other. Sooooooo that's that.
Yeah all mine weren't perfect. The best relationships we were astrologically perfect for me.

Real quick tho

Whats your sign?
Lol

I once had a fling with a girl who was so intent on our horoscopes being in line that she would read me mine at the beach, of all places. Give me a break!

But I think her being this way inclined made her cray cray in the sack. And bath tub. And shopping malls.

I've read them for fun but I don't believe in them, or think that there are good or bad matches of people and their astrological signs when it comes to dating or relationships.

I believe into Spåralogia (Tramology). It is a science in which the position of trams in Helsinki (streetcars in USEnglish) during your birth affects to your future. In example if you were born when number four travels Mannerheim Street towards north you will end up having military career or something else that needs superior strategic knowledge.

Trams and different streets affect us much more than stars because they are so near to us and hence their gravitional force is much more stronger than force from a distant star.

http://www.gutenberg.us/articles/sporalogy

Yeah all mine weren't perfect. The best relationships we were astrologically perfect for me.

Real quick tho

Whats your sign?
Lol

Leo haha. I believe in it to an extent. The way I look at it is that the month you were born there is certain energy in the air, so you are born with that energy and that is what makes you, well, you. Horoscopes are bullshit because they are aimed at thousands of people, of course some people are going to relate, but as far as signs, I believe in all that. Again, to an extent, I don't base my life around it.

No - but I don't have problem with horoscopes. Unlike other make believe things like faith healing and crystal healing - that stuff is dangerous and needs to be controlled better than it is. There are people out there who will turn down actual medicine and trust in their god to heal them. Crazy imo