• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hopefully I Get To Sleep Tonight...... But If Not, That's Fine As Well

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I took some sort of random energy pills or something from the gas station and took a double dose of the stuff.... thinking it would do nothing and yet somehow I'm still wired and wide awake hours later, yet not really bothering to even read the label as apparently they do something that's for sure :\. I have no idea what I took, just saw a bunch of herbs and random chemicals yet I somehow thought it was likely weak/inert given that it was for sale in the store with one of those lame "not for human consumption" labels...... and they were blue. No clue, but since it was just from the store I figured it was likely placebo yet evidentially not and I'm not sure if and when I'll get to sleep unfortunately. Yet I'm still up despite having woken up at like 7 AM partly due to daylight savings and partly due to being a natural born insomniac. If I end up not sleeping, it's okay as I have plenty of stuff to keep busy =D Yet not sleeping would kind of suck a bit. Despite having gotten drunk to try to pass out, I'm just half drunk and wide awake...... not even tired in the slightest :\ Whatever this stuff is...... it's pretty strong :)...... yet probably not likely to lead to the greatest sleep if you take it 7 at night :\

nah sleeps overrated. fellow insomniac here, max 12 hours a week

Pretty impressed with whatever this stuff is. I was expecting weak effects if any so I took extra. Yet I have to say whatever this is really does something that's quite enjoyable. I don't recall the name of it as I expected it to be inert or very weak yet it's not and is quite good in my opinion...... though I will say for HR purposes don't take stuff that you don't know what it is. But this stuff is great whatever it is ?

Pretty impressed with whatever this stuff is. I was expecting weak effects if any so I took extra. Yet I have to say whatever this is really does something that's quite enjoyable. I don't recall the name of it as I expected it to be inert or very weak yet it's not and is quite good in my opinion...... though I will say for HR purposes don't take stuff that you don't know what it is. But this stuff is great whatever it is ?

ephedrine?

Since the label said 'not for human consumption' I doubt it's Ephedrine... Seems like an RC to me...

pretty sure straight ephedrine is regulated too

Over here at least it's just legal to buy in every Smartshop... (Ephedrine) - but so are RC's... (Ephedra is one of the many psycho active plants I grown myself, and which is all legal over here and all needed supplies are legal to buy in the Growshops, it's a real hobby of mine, I grow over more than 9 of my own plants, from Psychedelic to Kratom and Poppies, from Mimosa and Caapi for Ayahuasca or DMT extraction to Weed and from Ephedra to my very own Coca plant - which I purchased mature and did not purchased the seeds...) - Magical hobby! :)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure whatever it was, it wasn't anything too unusual. Probably just ephedra mixed with some other herbs and possibly DMAA or something similar. While it was very strong, it only lasted four hours or so...... And I did get to sleep. And had some interesting but rather freaky lucid dreams which was interesting. It felt kind of like taking a highish dose of adderall without as much focus and more of a bouncing off the walls kind of feel to it with a little bit of a mental shift of sorts but just in a very wired sort of way.

Are bath salts ever a pill though? Just curious. Because I tried them once and it was a powder rather than a pill, and I've always thought that's how they always are. I'm not interested in doing them again or anything though but I wonder. I don't think this was bath salts as when I did them, it was very different. Kind of like a psychedelic feeling stimulant if that makes sense wheras this was just more tweaky, wired feeling.

That does seem pretty magical. especially combined with an organic chem. major lol. that always struck me as odd here in the us, you can buy ephedra plants, but ive never heard of anyone using them for synth.