Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Hooked: Illegal Drugs And How They Got That Way

bassmethod

Greenlighter
Last edited by a moderator:
I have all parts on my PC. Wish I could post them... ;)

They'are all entertaining indeed!

All these episodes are really good.

The cocaine and opiate episodes were the most interesting. At one part they talke about how
America used to be a dope fiend's
paradise where you could order morphine and heroin through mail order catologues and people
could go to a pharmacy and have a shot of cocaine prepared for them in a syringe for a few cents.

^Me too. I remember watching a marathon of them a few months ago. I was on a lot of hydromorphone at the time. Made the "4) Opium, Morphine And Heroin" section quite fun.

Still, one of the good documentaries that doesn't make all drug users seem like baby killing junkies.

America used to be a dope fiend's
paradise where you could order morphine and heroin through mail order catologues and people
could go to a pharmacy and have a shot of cocaine prepared for them in a syringe for a few cents.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow, can you imagine rolling into Walgreens & telling the pharmacist to set you up........:p

I'm watching the Cocaine one right now. I seriously forgot how interesting this series was.

I need to check this out. I'm a sucker for drug documentaries. For my low attention span, they do a good job of keeping me entertained.

The most interesting is the opiate one. So many different routes could have been taken with the legality if opiates.

Wow the Ecstasy one is really interesting. I didn't realize that it was (invented?) patented by Merck in Germany during WWI.

edit: i want to roll soooooooooooooo bad right now haha.

Last edited: