Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hookah Flavoured Tobacco...

wombus erectus

Bluelighter
Yo gangstas, I just brought a new vaporgenie and its pretty damn sweet.

I would like to smoke some flavoured tobacco with my bud in there, just to enhance the smoke and make it quite pleasurable.

I have found an online site that sells Hookah Flavoured Tobacco and flavoured drops which you can drip onto tobacco to give it a strawberry, banana etc flavor.

My question is has anyone tried these flavoured tobbacos? or the drops? also if anyone has smoked flavoured tobacco through a vaporizer.

peace x

yeah, i think it's really gross, artificial shit.
each to their own man, but i wouldn't befoul my vape...

i've hada a few. apple, strawberry, some other one i think.
i prefer the taste of cannabis vapours; i'm not a big fan of artificial flavours at the best of times, but smoking them seems really quite wrong.

they are mostly sugar and honey though. Apparently. I have brought some of the flavoured moleasses to give it a go, as I liked the taste of the watermelon hukka I tried.

They're quite good when smoked through a hookah I think, and combined with weed they end with a very gradual and heavy high.
I love my little hookah.

dont bother buying the tobacco free stuff, that stuffs funk shit. I have close to 6-7kg of shisha all from jordan and israel even the us. alot of people told me it was illegal to import, but this is not the case (with me) as ive even had customs stickers on my packages saying they have been opened but have still given me my parcels.

Used to love lighting up a shisha in the afternoon and slowly tokin down like 3 -4 grams with a handful of shisha mix... usually a berry flavour.

Its always fun! ... rather a novelty though.

Ahhh the argileh.

Being from Arab heritage, my household is polluted with hookahs and a shitload of tobacco. My grandfather (rip) use to make his own flavoured tobacco, basically pulverise your favourite fruit/ flavour (apple, mint etc.) mix with tobacco, molasses and glycerine.

I have made my own tobacco (tumbek) which turned out great! Used some really sweet apples (4-5), basically pulverised them, let them simmer (optional) until most of the moisture dried out, left to cool, added tobacco (at a ratio of 3:1, 3 parts tobacco, 1 part apple pulp), added about 2 teaspoons of molasses and glycerine, mixed them up in my hand together for a good 5-10min, then smoked. Place in a container in the fridge for later!

I've had the tobacco free flavored smoking product for hookah use and I didn't really like it at all. I haven't come across many flavored tobaccos that were that good, and haven't bothered trying them for a while when offered.

I've had the tobacco free flavored smoking product for hookah use and I didn't really like it at all. I haven't come across many flavored tobaccos that were that good, and haven't bothered trying them for a while when offered.

Mr Blonde, Double Apple is pretty good, but if you want epic go for Watermelon flavoured.

I had some given to me overseas that was 5 apples (basically meant was mixed 5 times with apple pulp and molasses) and it was really sweet, gave a massive headache though. But I really recommend Watermelon, smells great, tastes great and is probably the best.

2577_big.jpg

While overseas (Lebanon) I even had the chance to smoke Redbull flavour.

They're quite good when smoked through a hookah I think, and combined with weed they end with a very gradual and heavy high.
I love my little hookah.

going to try this right now, with some watermelon flavour!!

dont bother buying the tobacco free stuff, that stuffs funk shit. I have close to 6-7kg of shisha all from jordan and israel even the us. alot of people told me it was illegal to import, but this is not the case (with me) as ive even had customs stickers on my packages saying they have been opened but have still given me my parcels.

customs check everything.. always find there damn stickers on all my stuff.

Used to love lighting up a shisha in the afternoon and slowly tokin down like 3 -4 grams with a handful of shisha mix... usually a berry flavour.

Its always fun! ... rather a novelty though.

yeah I had some when I was in ibiza. Was mad fun when they brought it out with a few hoses. Really pleasant after a evening dinner, watching the sun set.

Ahhh the argileh.

Being from Arab heritage, my household is polluted with hookahs and a shitload of tobacco. My grandfather (rip) use to make his own flavoured tobacco, basically pulverise your favourite fruit/ flavour (apple, mint etc.) mix with tobacco, molasses and glycerine.

I have made my own tobacco (tumbek) which turned out great! Used some really sweet apples (4-5), basically pulverised them, let them simmer (optional) until most of the moisture dried out, left to cool, added tobacco (at a ratio of 3:1, 3 parts tobacco, 1 part apple pulp), added about 2 teaspoons of molasses and glycerine, mixed them up in my hand together for a good 5-10min, then smoked. Place in a container in the fridge for later!

does not sound to hard to make actually.. will have to give it a go. all that stuff is easily obtainable in aus?

Mr Blonde, Double Apple is pretty good, but if you want epic go for Watermelon flavoured.

I had some given to me overseas that was 5 apples (basically meant was mixed 5 times with apple pulp and molasses) and it was really sweet, gave a massive headache though. But I really recommend Watermelon, smells great, tastes great and is probably the best.

2577_big.jpg

love watermelon flavoured stuff.. cant wait to give this a go.. i am defiantly going to buy some

While overseas (Lebanon) I even had the chance to smoke Redbull flavour.

any good?

dont know if this is allowed but are people able to post links to actual stores they got this stuff from? any places in melbourne such as off your tree, stock this sort of stuff?

ive got that watermelon one. any of the al fakher range is prob my favourite brand.

just tried some watermelon hukka in my vaporgenie.. did not work to well at the start but did eventually smoke when it got hot enough. Could not taste the flavour. I need some moleasses

The Redbull isn't too bad, very similar to Apple.

Can we get a Hookah pr0nz thread? Post up photos of your Hookahs (No not your hourly paid hookah :p)

Wombus Erectus there is no links allowed to people selling shisha. We allow HR related links for stuff like pill testers but for shisha you will have to find a source on your own.

dont know if this is allowed but are people able to post links to actual stores they got this stuff from? any places in melbourne such as off your tree, stock this sort of stuff?

Nope, sorry. Our forum guidelines are currently under review, but as they stand at present it states:

1. DON'T solicit the sale of prohibited substances online. This means no dealing. Bluelight is an information resource, not a place to get or sell drugs. An extension to this guideline is that we don't allow sources for anything to be posted. This means no URLs for online supply, no listing of sources to buy or obtain ANYTHING.

EDIT: Damn, beaten by the time it took me to get the quote ;)

^Haha, I was in the process of writing that too and I got beaten by both of you!