L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hood Piercing & Cunnilingus (TIPS)

Lost Ego

Bluelighter
Women who have a hood piercing or anyone who has experience in eating them out much preferred.

Um I'm gonna try and make this short and sweet since I'm fixing to go to bed. I've been talking to this woman for a week or so now and I just found out she has a clit piercing (along with her nipples and tongue #irrelevent)! We've been talkin about sex alot and we're quite sexually compatible. I've never been with a girl who has had one before. I'm starting to like her a bit and would love to blow her mind with my tongue before I give her the ol' pecker. Sooo I'm just looking for some tips to go off of. I intend to ask her what she likes when it comes down to it and I also intend to pay close attention to her body language while I'm down there. I'm just looking for some advice on how to use her piercing to my advantage (btw it's a vertical barbell).

Might be worth mentioning that she's pregnant, a squirter, and we're both a bit into bdsm. I'm quite seasoned in the eating out field so you can spare me the basics of cunnilingus.

P.S. Her hood piercing is all healed up, it's been about 6 months since she's gotten it.

Last edited:
Tried it once. was a barbell design. pressing the metal into her clit and moving it around did pretty good, tho if you're as seasoned at pleasuring the vertical smile as you say you are, you'll have no problem getting her off. careful not to grab it/pull it too hard, there's not much surface area to tug on. also, make sure it's clean, they are a bit harder to cleans than an unpierced hood.

" I intend to ask her what she likes when it comes down to it and I also intend to pay close attention to her body language while I'm down there."

best thing you can do, especially the latter.

So i can pretty much use her piercing as a miniature toy to rub up against her clit? Thanks for the input.

Say she was being a 'bad girl', could I punish her by grabbing her piercing and twisting it or something? Or would that be too instense of a pain?